Easy Office
LCI Learning

Fail in 7th attempt

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Don't giveup..Next time Evrythng ll b in ur favour...

Lalit Kumar (Vice President ) (2213 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

There is one fren of mine who failed 6 times in Inter and cleared 7th time. And he immediately within a yr had attempted his final attempt and secured an All India Rank.

So he had two choices when he failed everytime. Either to Quit it, which of course is the easiest way out. Or Stand like a Fighter and prove ur Worth to this World. At times Luck may not favour u out. Even the luck will fall on ur feet at the end if ur determined enough to clear it.

Make it a point u clear this time and reply to all the critics u recd till date. And make sure u get a Rank in Final to show that wat happened in Inter was just a rough patch.

1 Like

CA Varun Arora (CA) (286 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Dear never give up....

Try once again.... hope u will be cleared in this attempt...

never lose hope....

kuldeep (g) (32 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Bhai i just wanna say that dont lose hope.......u can do it..... Me and my cousin brother passed in our sixth attempt.... I had my 2nd grp left.....and cousin had both in his 6th attempt.....but we never lost hope..... We gathered for giving each other courage......and got success......my brother got 350 marks in his 6th attempt and got all rank 33 in pcc all india...... Take him as ur inspiration.....WHEN EVER U THINK OF QUITTING THINK OF WHY U HELD FOR SO LONG...... DO OR DIE IS AN OLD SAYING....DO IT BEFORE U DIE IS THE LATEST.......DONT CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE.....THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE URS SIDE WHEN U WILL BE PASSED.....BYE AND TAKE CARE

Raghavender Maale (CA Final student) (41 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Hi Ananth

My first pcc attempt was in Nov 2008, I cleared Gr I in may 2010(in 4 attempts) and as far as Gr II is conserned i secured exemption in tax (62) in nov 2009, but it took me another four attempts to clear Gr II i.e nov 2011. So totally in 7 attempts i cleared pcc and one important thing to say u is i lost exemption in tax and felt almost like you and experianced the same situations but a day after i said to my self fight like "Alaxander" who fought to rule the kingdom of a local king for 14 times and at last hosted his flag in his enmy's rajyam.

Just observe my marks: 

Gr II:              Costing        Tax              IT&SM

nov 2009          40               62                33

may 2010          45               -                   24

nov 2010            48               -                   28

may 2011           59               -                   38 ( here i lost my exemption in tax)

nov 2011             73              71                 53

So you can win this time don't lose heart and try hard this time only ican say is "Fortune favers brave".

Wish you all the best.

3 Like

raaj (ariticle assistant) (40 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

sumtimes it happens that what u want u don't get but what u don't want u get easily....so i advice u that join another course along with ur ca course n give the second priority to ca course...and along this join the any company to get the experience since experience is more important then dgree to get the success in ur life otherwise ur life will be spoil later... 

Naiya (audit job) (52 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

dear ananth, same in my case. I failed again only for 2 marks. Still i am not quitting. Though i am depressed. Whenever i got negetive i remember saying winners never quit and quitters never win. We are at least 1 group winner. :)
1 Like

vaisagh menon k (B.COM,C.A FINAL) (211 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

YOU HAVE CLEARED 1 GROUP.THIS SHOWS YOU ARE CAPABLE.WORK HARD...TRY SCORING MORE IN INFO TEC&SM.PRAY WELL...WORK HARDER...I KNOW THE FEELING OF FAILURE BUT JUST REMEBER THE TASTE OF SUCCESS COMES ONLY AFTER HARD WORK.WORK AND WORK AND THE RESULTS WILL KEEP UR RELATIVES MOUTH SHUT.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

CA. Amit Khandelwal (Article) (78 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

:PATJHAD" ke baad aate hai din bahar ke

Jeena Kya Jeeven se Haar Kesad

2 Like

ANIL KUMAR JAIN (Software Engineer) (32 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

hi ananth,

don't loose ur heart , kyon ki "girte h ghud sawar hi maidane jang m"

unsuccess is ladder of success....

u know i registered in ca 2000. after 3 yrs fighting i quit...

now in 2011 i de novo again  bcoz i wanna ca ...in my company many person who cleard ca after 7-8 yrs..

but finally he done ca n got good package and position..

so as my experience lage raho....or yadi confidance loose ho raha h tau just join job and do study continue...

Sowmya (ca final) (37 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Hi Ananth,

Please dont give up.I understand what you went thru due to failure.

Dont worry abt what others talk abt u.You know abt urself better.

Decision to quit will take few mins or few hours, but the guilt feeling will be forever.

DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!

ANIL KUMAR JAIN (Software Engineer) (32 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

hi ananth,

don't loose ur heart , kyon ki "girte h ghud sawar hi maidane jang m"

unsuccess is ladder of success....

u know i registered in ca 2000. after 3 yrs fighting i quit...

now in 2011 i de novo again  bcoz i wanna ca ...in my company many person who cleard ca after 7-8 yrs..

but finally he done ca n got good package and position..

so as my experience lage raho....or yadi confidance loose ho raha h tau just join job and do study continue...

ca satish gupta (auditor) (41 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

giving up is not an option

remember success has no hard and fast rules it has hard and hard ones only

MATHANGI PADMANABHAN (Professionally Qualified !!)   (26 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Hello Ananth,

Kindly don't give up CA. Number of attempts always enhances your knowledge. I know a person who has cleared his Intermediate in the 21st attempt. When he had the patience and will to continue till the 21st attempt, why are you losing your will and interest? Trust me the person whom I have mentioned above is a storehouse of information and knowledge. All of us take inspiration from him. 

So just cross your limits the next time and you sure shall pass.

Good Luck and All the Best !!!

(Guest)

Don't give up !!!

Give your best next time yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: