Easy Office
LCI Learning

Fail in 7th attempt

Page no : 5

santosh (accountant ) (35 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

DOST

MEIN TO BAS YEHI KAHUNGA KI, EK MERA BHI DOST RAJENDRA HAI JO FIRST AND SECOND TIME IPCC MEIN CLAEAR NAHI HUA LEKIN IS BAAR FEB 2012 MEIN US NE IPCC CLEAR KAR LIYA HAI OR WO BAHUT KHUSH HAI SAATH HI USE COFIDENCE HAI KI WO IS BAAR FINAL FIRST ATTEMEPT MEIN NAKAL DENGA . OR HA MEIN TO AAJ BHI CA MEIN ENTER NAHI KAR PAYA BUT KOSHISH JAARI HAI DOST

MEIN TO ITNA HI KAHUNGA BE POSTIVE.

THANKS

SANTOSH KUMAR

ASIA PACIFIC

sharmistha acharya (student) (51 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

don't quit keep trying.

Tapan Kumar Ojha (Auditor) (22 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Failure is only way to start again but this time more wisely

CA Priyanka Kushwaha (Chartered Accountant) (1072 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Deepakdevassy and Ankit Agarwal, hats off to you, I salute u, that both of you are example of the great CA Students, I got a huge motivation from you, I didn't cleared my 3rd attempt (only 2nd group remains) due to only reason that my aggregate marks were 140 even after hardwork, and I really loose my patience and also totally mentally disturbed, but today, from reading your messages, I am ready to face my next attempt, and also request to Ananth, that please don't give up, I 9 its very hard to reappear in the same exam, but still please try and also take suggesstion of Mr. Sandeep Gupta.

VARSHA MISHRA (Article Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

anath pls don't give up ca course are dost haar jeet to lagi rahti hai kabhi bhi nakamyabi ko asaflta par havi mat hone do kyunki ho sakta isi attempt mei tum pass ho jao to ye to nhi sochoge na ki mene ye attempt de diya hota kyunki mera manana hai ki life mei jb take opportunity milti hai hame uska upyog karna chahiye............

pls don't give up one success erase many failures...........

All the best and to immidiate fill up the form k

Regards.........

Varsha Mishra

VARSHA MISHRA (Article Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

anath pls don't give up ca course are dost haar jeet to lagi rahti hai kabhi bhi nakamyabi ko asaflta par havi mat hone do kyunki ho sakta isi attempt mei tum pass ho jao to ye to nhi sochoge na ki mene ye attempt de diya hota kyunki mera manana hai ki life mei jb take opportunity milti hai hame uska upyog karna chahiye............

pls don't give up one success erase many failures...........

All the best and to immidiate fill up the form k

Regards.........

Varsha Mishra

nikhil purwar (audit manager) (28 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

fight fight fight fight tb tk jb tk tum jeet na jao..........

so start ur new life from this moment........

aur haan ek baar 3 idiots dekh lena bhai...

aal iz well idiot.....

STUDENT (student) (267 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Read this post my friends it may be useful for you. Try try but don't cry. 

Just forget about this 7th attempt. Next attempt will be ur final attempt.

Never lose hope friends, keep trying till you taste success

CLICK ON Below link to read this post.

CA Course - My Excitement, My Passion & My Need 

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Dear friend you should atempt in may 2012,

you are failing continuously because either you refering wrong books or your strategy is not correct for exam point of view or depending heavily on any sir's notes  ...time has come to change your strategy..... .i am giving you some tips for exam...accordingly you can  form your strategy.

Problem part                                                             theory part(most imp)                                              

For costing -    ravi m kishore's & practice nanual/compilor,                    Refer only icai's suggested answers                

(only problem based book of ravi m kishore )                     (rtp/ practice manual/suggested ans)      

Tips :do not try to solve huge number of problems..just keep your concepts intact and try to solve past exam questions only, see past papers and try to allocate priority to chapters accordingly. in this way you can develop speed and accuracy.   

if you carefully analyse past 10 to 15 term papers you can easily catch the trend of theory and practial questions and prepare accordingly.

for  tax : you can follow any book but  always try to solve total income and tax liability calculation type questions.

icai always tries to taste your overall knowledge in tax so you should cover each and every topic in the syllabus.

For IT :  use compiler/suggested ans / practice manual  only. do not use any book available in market.

use diagrams wherever applicable.(most imp)

try to write down the answers technically.

for flow charts just analyse what kind of flow charts are expected in the exam ..flow chart is a purely   

conceptual matter and do not try to practice all types of folwcharts ....you will get confused in the exam for         

sure and afterwards you will find that you have made a mistake in a common and repetitive kind of flow chart.

if you carefully analyse past 10 to 15 term papers you can easily catch the trend of  IT  papers  and prepare accordingly.       

For SM  : (the most interesting part in gr-2)  refer only Module ..do not use any book in the market because they are presented in question answer  form  and not good for concept.    If you follow module you would find that every concept is linked with another in  a chain system......easy to understand and retain.  Do not try to ignore technicle words ever.

for retaining SM read the module every morning 5 am to 7 am.

The above strategy is very much safe and tested for exams.

dear friend you have almost two and haif months left for exam which is more than enough..just try to implement my tips, i can gurantee you that you should be able to score high in group -2 in may 2012.

when things are not going in our favour we should try hard........

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM..........

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Dear friend you should atempt in may 2012,

you are failing continuously because either you refering wrong books or your strategy is not correct for exam point of view or depending heavily on any sir's notes  ...time has come to change your strategy..... .i am giving you some tips for exam...accordingly you can  form your strategy.

Problem part                                  theory part(most imp)                                              

costing -ravi m kishore's & practice nanual/compilor,       Refer only icai's suggested answers

(only problem based book of ravi m kishore )                (rtp/ practice manual/suggested ans)      

FM : practice nanual/compilor/SUGGESTED ANS           Refer only icai's suggested answers

(rtp/ practice manual/suggested ans)

Tips :do not try to solve huge number of problems..just keep your concepts intact and try to solve past exam questions only, see past papers and try to allocate priority to chapters accordingly. in this way you can develop speed and accuracy.   

if you carefully analyse past 10 to 15 term papers you can easily catch the trend of theory and practial questions and prepare accordingly.

for  tax : you can follow any book but  always try to solve total income and tax liability calculation type questions.

icai always tries to taste your overall knowledge in tax so you should cover each and every topic in the syllabus.

For IT :  use compiler/suggested ans / practice manual  only. do not use any book available in market.

use diagrams wherever applicable.(most imp)

try to write down the answers technically.

for flow charts just analyse what kind of flow charts are expected in the exam ..flow chart is a purely   

conceptual matter and do not try to practice all types of folwcharts ....you will get confused in the exam for         

sure and afterwards you will find that you have made a mistake in a common and repetitive kind of flow chart.

if you carefully analyse past 10 to 15 term papers you can easily catch the trend of  IT  papers  and prepare accordingly.       

For SM  : (the most interesting part in gr-2)  refer only Module ..do not use any book in the market because they are presented in question answer  form  and not good for concept.    If you follow module you would find that every concept is linked with another in  a chain system......easy to understand and retain.  Do not try to ignore technicle words ever.

for retaining SM read the module every morning 5 am to 7 am.

The above strategy is very much safe and tested for exams.

dear friend you have almost two and haif months left for exam which is more than enough..just try to implement my tips, i can gurantee you that you should be able to score high in group -2 in may 2012.

when things are not going in our favour we should try hard........

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM..........

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Hi..... Dear

Don't loose your Hope

I Hope U Will Sure Success......

himanshu garg (consultency) (89 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

I passed both groups in 7th attempt. in PE 2 november 2006.fighting to clear finals for last 5 years.

ANKUSH KAPOOR (Student) (47 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Hi Ananth, never give up. you will really pass this time. study for not only passing marks, targate more you will definately pass. You will forgot these four years only when you passed this exams otherwise you did not feel even after large time. prove to those people who thinks you failure and waste and remmember YOU CAN PROVE IT

Vikas Kumar (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

Plz help me

how would i prepair for cost & FM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: