Easy Office
LCI Learning

Fail in 7th attempt

Page no : 4

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

sumtimes it happens that what u want u don't get but what u don't want u get easily....so i advice u that join another course along with ur ca course n give the second priority to ca course...and along this join the any company to get the experience since experience is more important then dgree to get the success in ur life otherwise ur life will be spoil later... What the Raja told is 100% correct........... good raja

sachin sharma (ca final student) (23 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

study with 3 revision at least no body can stop you from passing your exams. common now cheer up............

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Hey Ananth,

You are goin to appear next attempt. You have not mentioned what kind of material you are referring for PCE 2nd group. I guess the three subjects are Cost-FM, Taxation and IT SM. If you are not satisfied with them please go for the books mentioned below. Study hard. I wish you good luck. You can do it in your upcoming attempt.

For the better practice and freshness in your studies go for new updated books.

Costing FM- Problems and solutions on cost FM By Ravi Kishore

Taxation - V.K. Singhania

Information Technology- Dinesh Madan

Strategic management- Institute module.

basavaraj ( CA FINAL AND CS) (50 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Hello My dear Freind,,,

Dont loose your patience man. Forget abount past and start doing study now onwords only....Concentrate more on weak subjects...

Even i also cleared my CPT in 7th attempt, But still i am doing na...

Good Luck

Regards,

RAJU..

CA. Rakesh Jangid (B.com. & CA Finalist) (105 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Ya, better you back off... CA is not for you if you think you're a loser and listen your so called "RELATIVES"! One shoud have self confidence & motivation is itself no matter how much time you fail... Anyways finally you made a good decision! 

Laxminarahari (CA final Student) (44 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

I have same problem, iam going to quit.

Girish (Consultant) (94 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Dont worry about your attempts..... It will better your approach to the exams attempt by attempt.... Just hope for the positive signs...:) I am sure you will clear in may 2012 attempt and with this kind of experience, you will clear final more easily than this.... Be cool dont lose hearts..!!!!smiley smiley smiley smiley

I wrote CPT for 5 times, and PCC for 4 times... !!!

We are with you... :)

1 Like

(Guest)

Hello, Ananth E, I feel sorry for you, not for failing in seventh attempt, but for making this seven attempts your failure, if you leave, you will be called a looser, nobody is going to go in depth under what circumstances you failed, you will branded as failure, same way if you pull up your socks, and get ready for another, battle, nobody is going to say, see eight attempt pass-ee (of course this is not english word), the people those who say you are waste will say,,, “ I only teased you so that you will put extra effort, I knew from the beginning that you will surly pass”

Make all the people repent, why did they say that you were waste, and there is no better way then passing this exam in May 2012,

2011 is gone so is the sorrow of it, this year will surly bring you vibrant color of joy,,, you have brave heart to come forward and say this was your seventh attempt, by virtue of this itself , you can see how brave you are, and remember this : -

" Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once." - Caesar

If you leave now, you will be coward and it is death of your will power, go forward put your best foot forward and see, this whole universe will fall at your feet.

And remember this song when ever anyone say anything about you,

Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna
Chhodo Bekaar Ki Baaton Mein
Kahin Beet Na Jaaye Raina
Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna

Kuch Reet Jagat Ki Aisi Hai
Har Ek Subah Ki Shaam Hui
Tu Kaun Hai Tera Naam Hai Kya
Seeta Bhi Yahan Badnaam Hui
Phir Kyon Sansaar Ki Baaton Se
Bheeg Gaye Tere Naina
Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna

Yours - Eklavya,

3 Like

CA VISHAL L KHATRI (PRACTICING CA) (123 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

smileyEND is not an end. In fact END means Effort Never Dies. NO means Next Opportunity. Think positive and success is yours. Its just how we assume it.smileysmiley

So YOUR EFFORT WONT DIE ........ GRAB THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY BUDDY :-) b happy  smiley and make others smiley

Vishal Khatri

Vishal @ mvaca.net

Vishalkhatri69 @ gmail.com 

2 Like

rebecca (CA-IPCC) (86 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

i guess am in a worse situation than yours...this was my 6th attempt with failing in both the groups...am totally exhausted...and irretated...but i don feel like givin up...but don ask me how am gonna get it..i don know...

2 Like

Avinash (CA Final) (45 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Never give up hope....I cleared my PCC this attempt but this was my 8th attempt. I ve always passed all the papers in Group 1, but never got the aggregate until May 2011 atteampt. And 2nd Group was a different story.....Costing and Tax always 50+ but never passed IT&SM....but i didnt lose hope, i kept trying again and again and this attempt i was able to clear PCC. And now i feel i can clear CA Final by end of this Year (ie) Nov 2012 attempt. There are many people struggling in the similar way as u. But losing hope is your first step of FAILURE. Give ur 100% in the next attempt and never think of quitting. Relatives talk a lot but dont mind them. Listen to ur heart.

1 Like

oiltrader (xyz) (95 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Hey Ananth and Rebecca,

I cleared my Group I in 5th Attempt and cleared Group II in 7th attempt. Dont loose hopes. Dont Demotivate yourself. Try buddy. Let people talk what they like to talk. GO FOR IT BUDDY. Shut the mouths of the loosers by your May 12 results...

Tony John (Chartered Accountant) (6085 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T

Never lose hope friends, keep trying till you taste success...............yes

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Dont lose hope... I am going to write my 7th attempt this MAY.. it is only in the 6th attempt i managed to pass group 1.... Am not gonna give up whatsoever.... Do not  give up the fighting spirit.... I very well know that for my capability i should have finished this by 3rd attempt atlmost.. yet what to do?? at time ICAI tests people .....

I will give up CA only when the whole world freezes....... I will keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep attempting

CHEERS

p.sainath (articles and b com ) (54 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

hi friends my name is sainath i m really upset about my result i failed in accounts and info  . This is my 5th attempt i dont know wat to do . I m working in one good audit firm my thinking is whether i should take leave for one month or two month . i m really confused on it . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: