Easy Office
LCI Learning

Continue job with study or not?

Page no : 2

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

As shreya said OK then quit study for Nov u must study and pass 100% otherwise it would be a waste of time no job no exam if u are committed for that quit and study 

Hsk (Student CA Final ) (172 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

Shreya- Yes, i think i should give this attempt whole heartedly. I don't know whether i will pass or not, but knows atleast chances of getting pass would be increase.

Shreya (ABC) (38 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

Ya thats right. You need to give in 100% to make it up for what you lost...

Replied 25 July 2016

@ Venkat - Yes, i think i should take this risk and do hardwork. So, that i won't have regret moving forward.

Replied 25 July 2016

Right Shreya. Thank you so much to give your time and valuable suggestion.

Replied 25 July 2016

Wat is your age are u 

Replied 25 July 2016

Staying with ur parents

Replied 25 July 2016

@ 24 venkat and yes, staying with my parents.

Replied 25 July 2016

Anyhow think properly discuss with your parents and take desicion accordingly all the best

Replied 25 July 2016

Yes, Venkat i will think about this for few more days. Consider the suggestions i get from this forum. And then conclude this. Thank you so much for your advice, effort and time.

Replied 25 July 2016

Yes, Venkat i will think about this for few more days. Consider the suggestions i get from this forum. And then conclude this. Thank you so much for your advice, effort and time.

CS. CMA. J.Rajganesh (Finance Professional) (383 Points)
Replied 27 July 2016

Hi. Dont Quit your job. Focus on Single Group at a time. Its possible to manage studies for single group along with your job. Go for some rapid revision classes for getting grip over the recent amendments. My best wishes for your career.

Regards

Rajganesh

Balram Choudhary (Sr. Accountant) (112 Points)
Replied 28 July 2016

I Thisnk,it totaly depend on your financial and family condition.

you can study with your job and you will be updated in some area which can help in exam,

you need to study every day 4 hours only 2 hours in evening and 2 hours in morning,ca is nothing so much hard but syllabus is vast which is changing day to day.

on the other hand if family and financial condition is good,leav the job becouse we have to do job whole life then why should not start with better life.

Replied 30 July 2016

Balram - i belongs to a middle class. So sometimes i thinks i should give my support to my parents. Thou, i can give good support if i become CA..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro