Be positive....life is beutiful

Sejal (student) (790 Points)

17 January 2014  

Hello Friends

as on 15th jan CA final years result is declaired i saw many students who failed to clear exam and also those who are waiting for IPCC result are blaming god, ca institute, relatives,family,office for there this condition and problems in life

i dont want to give any lecture or ghyan

i just want to share one story with you (and sorry as my english is not strong so you may find many gramatic mistakes)

behind my home there is contruction going on for flats.many times i hear loud voices from there in which people cursed each other and from last two days i didnt hear any loud voices of fighting with each other so i asked my neigbour( aunty who is gossip queen of our area) what happned ? sence last two days the labours are not fighting with each other and doing there work calmly?

now one question will be moving in veryones mind.."why shouldnt u asked her earlier"?...so frnds i also live isolated life like many of you to avoid question from neighbours like...what r u doing now days?...result aa gya kya....?aapke kitne attempts huye hai?....CA konse college se kar rahi ho?(from which college u r doing CA)....hamara bhanja b CA kar raha tha but pass ni hua....

so back to the story that aunty told me "there is one old aged lady who is labour feels very much hungry.when she comes for work in morning she used to eat lunch box before work but at 12pm again she feels very hungry and she used to eat anyones (labours) lunch box without taking permission from them. sometimes if in neighbour anyone is preparing food she used to stand near there kitchen or in front of house, call them n asked what u are preparing for lunch?

in tea time also she used to drink 2 cups of tea

coz of that other labours fed up to convence her not to behave like that and fight with her and neighbours also complaint about her to the contractor

and becoz of that contractor transfered her on another site

Think frnds....there are many peoples on these earth who are facing much more serious problem than us

we blame god, ICAI and many people coz of our failure coz aur cousines and frnds have completed there studies and earning good packege...they are doing jobs in abroad.....but think frnds if these peoples(labours) waste there time on blaming god that" why we are suffering from these problems....on festivals people spend there time with family...eat nice food...wear new cloths....go for picnic....have nice house which protect them in winter summer and rainy season but we....we are working on any site for contruction whether its a normal day or festival....dont have that much nice food...dont have new cloths....dont have time and money to go for picnic....dont have house

frnds they dont do such things (blaming god)...coz for them its just a waste of time.....they only concentrated on there work so that they can get food.....think there are many people who are just fighting with destiny for food....

now compaire urself with these people..our problems are much more smaller than these people.....almost all of us have nice cloths,home which protect us from summer rain and winter,proper food....coatching.....notes....books..what we have to do is just study study and study....yet insted of thanking god for such a nice life we blame god that "u r very unfaire about us".......

i know its very painfull year pasess....attempts are increasing.....our age is increasing.....but result..:(

but worring,being frustrated will not solve our problem guys...it will only waste our time...be self motivator and start studing...dont much  think about anyonces hurtfull comment...and exam result

life is very beutiful ....

live happily....

dont hurt urself by thinking about anyonces hurtfull comment or behaviour.......

start studing with new plans and hope....

All the best