Easy Office
LCI Learning

Be positive....life is beutiful

Page no : 2

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Well picked up Sejal!

Present education & coaching is now based on esisting trend, & ICAI changed its trend itself..

Many new professors & coaching clasees has entered in mony making machine by charging lacs of money & teaching only exam oriented stuffs!!

Now there is no Gurus like Donacharya who parted all his knowledge to student like Arjun..

It is not only fault of teachers & even there are very few studens who lacks commitment like Arjuna!!

All are preaping for exams keeping in mind higher passing rate but no one did prepared with the target of getting Rank!

We all rememebr history of P. T. USHA. She broke previous records of Olympics in LA but she did not won any Medal!!

So it was similar situation happened, ICAI changed the trend & raised the mark and many fialed to hit that!

2 Like

AASAN HAI (STUDENT) (76 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Hmmmm....very true sejal ... The life we r living presently is dream life of crores of ppl.. . . . We shall instead of complenting abt what we dont have..we shall focus on what we have.. . . By focusing on our strength instead of crying over our weakness nd scarcity, we can achive our dreams..
1 Like

Anies Kumar Sahu (MFC, B.COM, CA) (311 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Yeah!!! I am happy with my life as a CA student. which is full of thrill and excitement. where ur friends and family are supporting. where we are becoming professional day by day by our habits. In short, I thank god for giving me such an awesome life. 

1 Like

Sk. Abdul Aziz (CA - Final) (811 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Sejal.....very truly spoken.The truth is almost every person on this planet finds an excuse or tries to find one...."i couldn't do this 'coz of this and that"....i mean...we need to just stop the blame-game....every individual himself or herself is responsible for his or her success or failure.....when we succeed then we've done most things correctly and when we fail it's 'coz we were lacking somewhere and need to rectify our mistakes,learn from them and improve and try again....there's no reason  as to why we cannot succeed in anything we put our minds and hearts into...it might not always be the first attempt...but in the next try we can definitely put up a better show.One just needs to have that self-belief and firm determination......just never give up...as long as u've got a heart that's running and a mind that's working, u cannot even think of giving up.

Complaining is not gonna get us anywhere.....rather we should focus on bettering ourselves in every aspect.I'm no exam preparation expert....but the one thing i've realized is that if we give it our best shot and write the papers well...chances are that we will be on the positive side irrespective of the checking or the level of the papers.

2 Like

indrajeet rai (student) (25 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Thanks for motivating....my result is yet to come hoping for good...again thanks
1 Like

faraz094 (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (142 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Sir, i have given my 1st attempt of IPCC in Nov'13 with both grous, but sir ,due to fall in passing %age of CA FINAL i think that i'll be failed coz law and itsm might play an evil role. So,i already prepared my mind and start study for nxt attempt nd i'm sure i can clear in May . But sir, there are some relatives and neigbours discouraging my parents that ca bhot tough hota hai, usko bolo apna time na waste kare aur kisi exam ki prep. Kare ,etc. Sir i want to control my anger but unable ,no one understand my prob. Every1 is trying to discourage me..i'm very depressed...sumtym i thought dat Giving up c.a is solution.
1 Like

kimisha (agra) (26 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Hi....can u plz tell me frnds wat is the last registration date of ipcc nov 2014

kimisha (agra) (26 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Hi....can u plz tell me wat is the last registration date of ipcc nov 2014

prachi jain (student) (24 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

The problem one face in dr life is big 4 dmmite nt b 4 odrs.. so its human nature..!!
1 Like

Sachin Goyal (accountant) (41 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Very nice thought...
1 Like

Sachin Goyal (accountant) (41 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Very nice thought...
1 Like

Sejal (student) (790 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Originally posted by : faraz094
Sir, i have given my 1st attempt of IPCC in Nov'13 with both grous, but sir ,due to fall in passing %age of CA FINAL i think that i'll be failed coz law and itsm might play an evil role.
So,i already prepared my mind and start study for nxt attempt nd i'm sure i can clear in May . But sir, there are some relatives and neigbours discouraging my parents that ca bhot tough hota hai, usko bolo apna time na waste kare aur kisi exam ki prep. Kare ,etc. Sir i want to control my anger but unable ,no one understand my prob. Every1 is trying to discourage me..i'm very depressed...sumtym i thought dat Giving up c.a is solution.

hi 
its was ur 1st attempt yar aur abhi se itna dar rahe ho
ab logo ki in sab bato ko sunne ki aadat dal do
jitna tum ye sab critisism ko lightly logo utna khush rahoge and achhe se padh sakoge
aur ye kyu sochte ho k ca passing % kum ho raha t tum ca nahi ban paoge
esa socho k result bhalehi 1% kyu na aaye but tumhari mehnat itni tagdi rahegi k us 1% me b tumhara name rahega
be strong
best of luck

Bhuvaneswari (student) (93 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Life is beautiful in everyway as u say.. Keep the good spirit and thanks for the share....
1 Like

CA Raj Doshi (Practising CA) (8740 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Liked your post alot.
1 Like

RACHIT BHATIA (Student CA Final ) (52 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Vl said sejal, never give up, bcoz its nt the end, nd we cn do it!
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: