TARIQUE RIZVI

This Query has 1 replies

23 October 2019 at 12:18

Debit Credit Note Issue

Respeted Sir

I have already filed GSTR-1 for the 2nd Quarter ( July 19 to Sept 19 ). Now I have to file Debit Notes & Credit Notes both for the Fy 2018-19 but when I click the tiles of debit / credit notes a message appears on screen as " There are not notes to be displayed " . Please guide me and oblige.

Khem Raj

This Query has 2 replies

Hi Folks,

CBIC has notified Rent A Cab Service under RCM (Section 9(3)), if service recipient is a body corporate from 01.10.2019. Now I have a confusion regarding place of supply in case of services taken from an unregistered dealer.

Our company is registered in Haryana and providing Furnace Repair Services all over India. Sometimes our engineers visit other states for repair work, so we have to hire cars for their travelling.

Recently we have hired cars of an unregistered Travel Agency located at Pune (MH). The services were taken at Pune (MH). Since we are not registered in Maharashtra, so we'll have to discharge GST liability in Haryana. So please clarify the following:

1.) Place of Supply should be Haryana or Maharashtra? It can't be Maharashtra as we are not registered there.
2.) IGST liability will be discharged or CGST/SGST? For me, It should be IGST?

Please someone check and clarify.

Khem Raj

satheesh

This Query has 1 replies

23 October 2019 at 11:34

ITC

I wrongly claimed the input tax credit in march-19 return it is possible to reverse the input in sep-19 return and if its possible how i will show in the gstr-9 12th table

Ravi

This Query has 1 replies

22 October 2019 at 14:48

GST on foreign currency fees

Kindly advice if GST registration is required for a person doing freelance work as writter and getting fees through foreign remittance. However the annual fees amount remains below INR 10 lacs.

Thanks in advance

ARCHANA

This Query has 3 replies

22 October 2019 at 13:26

LUT From Submit

Hello,

Sir, How to LUT Form Submission limit & How to generate Invoice Bill With Tax or Without Tax ?and 1 time which doc requirement?

kollipara sundaraiah

This Query has 1 replies

22 October 2019 at 11:52

Late fees and interest for gst cmp-08

Composite dealer delay of composite return gst cmp-08 how much rate of interest and late fees paid per day.

Vaneet Monga

This Query has 1 replies

22 October 2019 at 10:21

Tax % Wrong Charge

We have filed GSTR-3B, and GSTR-1 for the month of September 2019. But in one bill we have mention wrong Tax. instead of 18% charge 28% Please advise how to rectify the both return.

Veena

This Query has 2 replies

1.I have missed B2c small &B2c large to add in outward supplies 3b for sep'19 can I take it in next month of October 19
2.In 3b we have to take unregistered of B2c small & B2c large in unregistered of interstate.

kathir

This Query has 1 replies

21 October 2019 at 16:36

GST & RCM on ambulance hire charges

Dear Experts,

My company hired emergency vehicle ( Ambulance ) on monthly rental basis without driver. the service provider is a individual and has registered under GST. This vendor raised invoice on monthly basis and charged GST @ 18%. Is this right.? is not exempted service.?

Rakesh Sharma

This Query has 2 replies

21 October 2019 at 14:09

Output & Input adjustment

Respected Experts,

We have output liability : IGST 50,000 CGST 15,000 SGST 15,000
ITC : IGST 35,000 CGST 12,000 SGST 12,000

Please guide how to adjust the GST in above scenario.

Rakesh Sharma

×