Praveet

This Query has 1 replies

22 August 2019 at 13:07

Gst cancelation

I want to cancel my firm GST registration but I have taken a loan from the bank, can it be canceled?

s l kadam

This Query has 1 replies

What is the GST rate on pure labour contract of residential flat?

CA PRAVEEN

This Query has 1 replies

22 August 2019 at 12:53

Gstr 9c

SIR FOR WHOME GSRT 9C COMPULSORY.( IS RECONCILIATION IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL ASSESSEE)

KINDLY GUIDE?

Pradeep Kumar Sarangi

This Query has 2 replies

22 August 2019 at 12:04

Revision of gstr-3b after filled

Dear Expert,

Can have any possibilities or provisions under GST Act for amendment or revision of GSTR-3B returns after successfully filled.

pls. suggest

Sachin Kumar

This Query has 1 replies

My order for cancellation of GST registration is 10/09/2018.
Is it required to file GST annual return of financial year 17-18 and 18-19 ....?

Surya

This Query has 1 replies

21 August 2019 at 22:07

Gstr-9 input tax credit problem

While filing GSTR 9, I can see only Rs 660.23 Input tax credit available as against Rs 3500 available in the invoices. How can I deal with this in annual return?

Krishna Joshi

This Query has 1 replies

21 August 2019 at 17:22

Input tax credit

My co. have a transporting income is it can claim input tax credit on inward supplies (liable to reverse charge) for the year 2017-2018 .

If no , i already show itc available in gstr 3b including rcm payable .

please guide me , i have to file annual return for gst..

KRITIKA CHAUHAN

This Query has 4 replies

21 August 2019 at 13:00

Itc reversal

Dear All,

If we have missed to reversed ITC related to FY-2017-18 till March 2019. Can we reversed it now in GSTR-9 (Annual Return). ?

Please Guide

V R R

This Query has 1 replies

21 August 2019 at 09:02

Gst paid under wrong head

I have deposited amount under head CESS while making payment for GSTR 3B instead of SGST. There are no transactions for which I need balance in cash ledger under CESS head. Now I need to know how can I adjust that CESS amount. I heard about the option of PMT-09 but it is not available on Portral. So can we file PMT-09 in offline mode in format as prescribed in notification. or else how much time it would take to get refund of Excess amount paid in case I opt for Refund option. Please guide me as amount involved is quite high and need urgent solution.

BISWAJIT MAIKAP

This Query has 2 replies

SIR,
MY CLIENT HAS GST REGISTRATION FROM AUGUST 2017. GST REQUIRED (GSTR9C TABLE ACTIVE WITH DUE DATE IN THE CLIENT'S PROFILE) GSTR 9C (AUDIT) . THOUGH THE TURNOVER IS ONLY 13 LAKH IN FINANCIAL YEAR 2017-18 FROM 1/08/17 TO 31/03/18. IS HE LIABLE TO SUBMIT GSTR9C? HE ALREADY SUBMITTED GSTR9A AND GSTR9 (AT FIRST HE WAS A REGULAR GST HOLDER , THEN OPT TO COMPOSIT SCHEME).

×