CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Sir/Madam,
Is any late payment penalty or interest for PMRPY Late payment?

05 April 2020 at 12:42

Capital gain Tax

Dear sir,
I sold flat-A and Rs.200000 invested in capital gain fixed deposit scheme with Central bank of India in 2013 (As advised by CA). At that time I was paying money to under construction Flat-B which I bought before (This purchase mentioned in Annual Return). But I did not set off capital gain of Flat-A against Flat-B till this date.At present purchase agreement of Flat B is pending for registration. Now my question is,
1. Can I set off this capital gain against Flat-B in current year ?
2. How can I close the capital gain Fix deposit at Central Bank of India?
Request you to guide for this matter.

31 March 2020 at 22:21

Bank branch statutory Audit

Dear sir,

Please respond ASAP.
In a firm of two partners, can statutory bank branch audit be allotted in the firm name without one partner acceptance as per RBI norms. If allotted wrongly without one partner acceptance, what is the available solution? Your answer will be very much helpful.

30 March 2020 at 15:46

PF Withdrawal reg.

Dear Experts,

My company got closed suddenly, thought of withdrawing my PF amount. But when i logged in i tried for online withdrawal. I understand my Name, Aadhar numbers nothing was matching. I have edited the information as per my Aadhar. But now the problem is this information need to approved by the company which was closed and no one is there to do these activities.

Kindly advise how to proceed on this kind of situation. Is there any other way i can withdraw my money from EPF

Thanks in Advance

30 March 2020 at 11:45

Secondment Form 106

My articleship registration date is 16th September 2019.
Due to some miscommunications my Secondment form was not submitted to the ICAI within 30 days.
So will I be able to submit the form now by paying some penalty and will it affect my results and registration under articleship??
If yes how do I need to submit the form to the ICAI??
Please help me out ASAP

28 March 2020 at 19:33

Wealth tax

Is wealth tax charged on the property that a person gifts to his married daughter?

27 March 2020 at 12:20

Direct assignment securitization

What do you mean by direct assignment securitization and how it is different from 'pass through certificate' securitization?

26 March 2020 at 22:54

Access of ICAI e-sahayata portal

Respected experts
I am a CA Final student from Western Region.

I am not able to access ICAI e-sahayata
portal properly

After login to my account and selection of region and the category of "help desk" no further options are available in " selection of type of query".
So no query can be asked and no further actions can be done.

Can anyone help me for this?
Please guide me in this regard.
Thanks in advance

25 March 2020 at 12:25

PARTNERSHIP AND LOAN

Hai Sir,
My father started a partnership firm on FY2017-18 in which he has taken PAN number on the partnership firm.Also prepared partnership deed which has been registered through E-GROOPS.He needs loan for starting this business.So he took a loan from "PRIME MINISTER MUDHRA LOAN SCHEME" on the FY 2019-20 as individual like soleproprietor by partnership firm name for the purposes.He got the loan also and he is using that amount for the firm expenses.Is there any problem will arise on which the loan taken by him.
He didnt filed any income tax returns for the firm till now.He doesnt have any income till now , he only has losses.GST returns are filing for the purchases of the firm.
Please tell me is there any problem will arise from this.Please reply me on this