Bitcoins are the talk of the town. Everybody is talking about them.Here at CAclubindia, we have talked a lot about Bitcoins and understanding its basics.
This week, I wanted to discuss some key issues related to Bitcoins and its taxation in India.
I am Raj K Agarwal, a qualified Chartered Accountant and a faculty at CCI Online Coaching. I am an educator, author and mentor with a focus on enhancing student’s knowledge theoretically as well as practically.
In this video, I will be discussing about:
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- How to Bitcoin came into existence and How it is traded?
- Regulations on Bitcoins in different countries.
- What are bitcoin wallets?
- Taxation of cryptocurrencies in India?
- It’s treatment for the purpose of computing income with case studies
Tags :Shares Stock