In order to view or download public documents one needs to access the MCA portal service. If the user only wants to view the documents then the user does not need to login to the MCA Portal but if the user wants to download the forms and the documents from the MCA Portal then the user needs login to the MCA Portal and follow the process.
The process to view the documents and the forms of a Company on the MCA Portal the user has to follow are given below
- The link to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) services is given below:-
- An appropriate item from Company or LLP needs to be selected
- After selecting the above , the company name, company CIN/FCRN and the registration number of the company options needs to be filled.
- The company's country of origin needs to be selected whether India or Foreign and thereafter the respective state needs to be selected.
- After completing all the above processes and rechecking the mentioned data the Submit button can be clicked which will thereafter lead to the Search of the documents of the company which will be as follows:
- Document Category: Selecting the appropriate option from the dropdown
- Year of Filing: Selection of the appropriate year from the dropdown
- Once the above is filled the user can view the documents and forms filled during that particular year. For viewing the documents the logging in is not necessary but for downloading the documents a user needs to login in the website and pay a fee of Rs. 100/-.
- In order the download the documents the user has follow the following steps:
- Click on 'Add this Company to Cart' after which the website will be directed towards the payment
- Once the payment is made the documents will be available for download. The Company for which the payment has been made will appear under 'My Workspace' under The 'Documents' tab. Once accessed the download service will be available for 3 hours.
Important announcements under The MCA Portal
- Press release on MCA signing Data Exchange MoU with CBIC on 25th February, 2021
- Call for Research Proposals under "Funding Research and Studies, Workshops and Conference, Etc." under the plan scheme "Corporate Data Management" timeline extension
- Companies (Specification and definitions details) 2nd Amendment Rules 2021
- Filling up of posts of Driver in NFRA at New Delhi on Deputation/Re-employment.
- MCA extends certain provisions of Companies Act to LLPs
- Companies (Incorporation) 2nd Amendment Rules 2021
- Companies (Specification of definitions details) 2nd Amendment Rules 2021
- Relaxation of additional fee in filing all AOC-4 e-forms by MCA
Tags :mcacorporate law