The National Financial Reporting Authority proposes to fill up the post of Driver as per details stated in Annexure - I of the listed notification, in its headquarters at New Delhi. Read the official notification below:
Government of India
National Financial Reporting Authority
7th Floor, Hindustan Times House,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi.
1. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India
2. Joint Secretary (Coordination & Planning) & CAO, Ministry of Defence
Sub: Filling up of posts of Driver in NFRA at New Delhi on Deputation / Re-employment.
Sir, National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA), New Delhi, is a statutory body set up under Section 132 of Companies Act, 2013. NFRA has been established to protect the public interest and the interests of investors, creditors and others associated with the companies or bodies corporate by establishing high quality standards of accounting and auditing and exercising effective oversight of accounting functions performed by the companies and bodies corporate and auditing functions performed by auditors.
2. The Authority proposes to fill up the post of Driver as per details stated in the Annexure - I in its headquarters at New Delhi from among the following:
(i) On deputation initially for a period of three years from amongst regular Group C employees in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
On deputation initially for a period of three years from officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or regular Group C employees in other Ministries of the Central Government.
(ii) On deputation or re-employment for Armed Forces Personnel
3. The above deputation / re-employment is in accordance with the Recruitment Rules notified vide Extraordinary Gazette No. 369 (E) dated 16.5.19 of Ministry of Corporate Affairs and G.S.R. 526 (E) dated 25.7.19 of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Copies of the same are enclosed as Appendix I and 11 respectively).
4. It is requested to forward applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) along with attested copies of performance appraisal(s) for the last five years (if applicable) and Vigilance clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection.
To read more in details, find the enclosed copyTags : corporate lawmca