I am also one among you who are gonna appear for CA Final Nov. 2016. We still have time of 4.5 months but seems to be less. Many people wud ask you "Abhi to bahut time pada hai Exams ke liye" but we all know this period of time is not much more for revising all the syllabus.Infact time is short and syllabus is much more.But a well prepared strategy or Ran-Niti for how to complete the syllabus and revision for all the subjects will only lead you to the desired success.Yes, a Ran-Niti is the path which you have to follow to reach the destiny. Without a Ran-Niti it is not possible to crack CA Final. Here I have some tips which may help you in preparing your Ran-niti.
1. First of all remove all negativities from your mind. A negativity has already been around us since starting of this course that possibility of failure is more than the possibility of passing. While studying, always have a belief in your mind that you will definitely pass the attempt.Though the number of pass-outs is less I'll be one of them Believe me you have the potential to pass the exam, if you wouldn't have than you wud not have reached this stage.
2. Adopt the habit of getting early in the getting up early in the morning. I know it's too difficult to get up early in the morning but we have to. 3 hours of morning study are equal to 6 hours of night study. It ultimately saves your own time.
3. Prepare a time table for study. Just having a time table is not enough, rather you have to follow it strictly. Leave your gyms and reduce hanging out with the friends for these few months. You may opt for evening walk to refresh your mind.
4. Avoid using whatsapp and FB. I know it's not easy but you have to. These things may end up wasting of time when you need the time most. I suggest u ask your brother or sister to change the password of the wifi and not to disclose you.
5. Not to pressurize your mind. As we all know syllabus is too vast and time is limited, never pressurize about how u ll complete the syllabus. Be free mind always. It'll increase your efficiency.
6. Allocate a fixed time to every subject keeping in mind that you have to cover all the subjects
7. Lot of students do cover practical subjects like FR,SFM in group-1 and DT,IDT in Group-2 as they are more interesting to study than any theoretical subject. This leads to non-coverage of syllabus of theoretical subjects and partial coverage of syllabus in the group. You know failure in even a single subject can lead to wastage of the attempt and another six months. If you have the time to revise less than 8 subjects, then think only about that 4 subjects which can be covered in a single group.
8. While studying you'll realise that this is something which you already have done practically in the office. This ll increase your interest in the topic resulting in better understanding of the concept. Can't say anything about Dummy Articles.
9. Institute conducts mock tests a month before exams. It is advisable to appear for these tests as you'll come to know where you stands.
That was all what I wanted to share with u all. Hope it ll be helpful to u in better preparation for exams. It is the time to work even harder. You ll be benefitted in your whole life due to this hard work. It's the right time when you have to press your accelerator and complete the race which you are running for past 4 years.