HOW TO FORM A COMPANY IN INDIA
Steps to be taken to get incorporated a private limited company:-
· Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number) Documents Required: Identity and Address proof and one passport size photo of the proposed directors.[information required about directors are Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Present Residential address, Permanent Residential address]
· Apply for Digital Signature Documents Required: Identity and address proof of the any one proposed director
· Apply for the availability of the name (Suggest 3-4 name for the new company)
· Drafting of Memorandum and Article of association
· Pay Stamp Duty on Memorandum and Articles of Association (Now you can pay stamp duty online electronically also)
· File the documents for Company Registration (Form 1, Form 18, Form 32, Power of attorney)
· Get the Registration Certificate through email and speed post.
Additional Steps to be taken for formation of a Public Limited Company
Consent of Directors to act as such in Form No.29.
· Arrange for payment of application and allotment money by Directors on shares taken or agreed to be taken.
· File the statement in lieu of prospectus with ROC in schedule-iv of the Companies Act.
· File a declaration in Form-20 duly signed by one of the Director.
· Obtain the Certificate of Commencement of Business.
Other Requirements of the private limited company:
· There should be at least to directors of the company.
· The two directors will be the subscriber of the memorandum and they subscribe the minimum capital.
· Minimum capital for a private company is INR 1,00,000/-
· Registration fee is depending upon the authorized capital of the company. It should be equal or more than the subscribed capital of the company.
· Regarding non-resident interest in the company Foreign Exchange management Act is controlled all the issue. You can invest up to 100% depending upon the type of industry.