If There's a Mistake in your own name in Aadhaar Card, then you need to get it fixed as soon as possible, as nowadays Aadhaar Card is required especially while applying for several approaches and subsidies. You cannot provide your Aadhaar Card for such a purpose if your name is incorrectly spelled. As per current Income, Tax law verified Aadhaar card number in an income tax return.
So, to change your Name to correct one here we have mentioned complete tutorial on how best to change the title in Aadhaar Card.
Types of process
- How to Change Name in Aadhaar Card by visiting closest Aadhaar nearest enrolment centre/Update Centre
- How to Change Name in Aadhaar Card Online
- How to Change Name in Aadhaar Card by Post
Step by Step Process on How to Change Name in Aadhaar Card
You will find Several methods to Change Name aadhaar enrolment centre in Aadhaar Card, and here we will mention all three manners with that you can Change Name from Aadhaar Card. Usually, these three approaches are simple and convenient, however you may use one or more of these methods to modify your Name at Aadhaar Card which matches for you.
Update: Unfortunately, there's only one way to update your Name Aadhaar, rest all approaches including correcting name online and by post alternative has Been revoked by UIDAI. The only available Choice to change the title in Aadhaar Card is to upgrade it by seeing the Aadhaar Kendra.
Nearest Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Centre/Update status
To Change Name in updated online Aadhaar Card by seeing closest Aadhaar Enrolment /Update Center, you'll need to download AADHAAR DATA UPDATE/CORRECTION FORM by clicking.
As soon as you get into the form,j ust take a printout and start filling up this form.
Recall to fill all fields from the form of Capital letters, Fill the whole form no matter this field/s to get update/correction. Providing mobile number is compulsory for Update/Change in any of those fields.
From the first area of the kind Field for Update/Correction tick mark Name because you Wish to change your name in Aadhaar.
From the under, area input your12-digit Aadhaar Number, and then enter your Full Correct Name which one to adjust.
And fill all the remaining fields such as Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Pin Code, Mobile Number, and Email ID. Ensure that you fill in details from the local language in the right-hand column.
In under field Document Details Write Names of those files that you'll be surrounding for your title correction. For additional information Refer the Supported list of valid documents.
As soon as you fill all of these details only sign off under the Applicant's signature/Thumbprint.
Split the Form with files into the Enrolment Operator, and also the enrolment operator will update your new name which must be updated.
Do check that the spelling of the name once again on the screen which will be put facing you. For verification, you'll be asked your thumbprint or fingerprint.
Once it's done you will be provided with Receipt of Acknowledgement to get Aadhaar Name Update. Your details in Aadhaar Database will probably get updated in 2 to 4 weeks and roughly the same you will get updated via SMS in your registered phone.
This Is the Way easily You can Change Name from Aadhaar Card simply by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment / Update Centre.
Below two Methods of altering Name in Aadhaar Online and Post doesn't exist , As the choice to update name via these approaches was revoked. But still, as A mention, we've mentioned the way that it used to operate in the below steps.
How to Change Name in Aadhaar Card update Online
UIDAI has Started Aadhaar Self Service of card holder Update Portal -SSUP by which you can upgrade Your own Aadhaar Details online in the comfort of your house and that too paperless. But the only need to change your Aadhaar Details Online through Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal is you should have a phone number registered with your Aadhaar Card. So here is the whole procedure which will help you on
How to Change Name in Aadhaar Card
To upgrade Your title from Aadhaar Card, from the internet browser just visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal -- SSUP by going to //ssup.uidai.gov.in/update uidai website.
1. Once you are about the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal webpage just enter Your Aadhaar number, enter the text verification field as it is possible to see at the Above picture and click Send OTP button
2. You may receive One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number in Aadhaar, simply enter OTP in enter obtained OTP Area and click the login button.
3. On the next page, you will be Asked to select the fields to upgrade, as you wish to modify your name in Aadhaar you might need to select a name and click the submit button.
4. On next page, You'll Have to Enter information for update i.e. fill your right name and ensure that your new Entered name is correctly spelled out in local language as well and click on Submit upgrade request.
5. On the Next page, you will be asked to examine your submitted information. So make Sure it is correct and complete in English in addition to the local language. If everything is right just click on "I affirm That I've read that Instruction carefully and the information provided by me on the UIDAI and The information contained herein is true, correct and accurate" and click About the proceed button.
6. About the Next page, you'll be asked to upload legitimate self-attested file proof, To know that the supported list of files to Aadhaar Update click.
7. Once you Upload the valid documents, just click the left button.
8.On pressing the submit button You will need to select BPO Service Provider, pick some BPO Service Provider which has good common request processing time and click on the submit button.
9. Next, You'll Get a message Exhibited your upgrade request has been successfully filed and you will Also get Update Request Number (URN). You can publish your Acknowledgement Of Aadhaar Update petition or save it on your computer.
10. You may Be educated about your upgrade request through on updating mobile number SMS
The Way to Change Name in Aadhaar Card by Post
1. To Submit Update Request of Title in Aadhaar Card by Post you Will Need to download AADHAAR DATA UPDATE/CORRECTION FORM by clicking.
2. Once you Download the kind, simply take a print out.
3. Once you Have printout start completing the form, don't forget to fill all fields in the Type in Block letters, Fill the whole form irrespective of the field/s for update/correction. Providing cell number is required for Update/Change in any of the areas.
4. In the First area of this kind Field for Update/Correction tick mark on Name as You would like to change your title in Aadhaar.
5. In the Under field input your 12-digit Aadhaar Number, then enter your Full Correct Name that one to upgrade.
6. And Fill all of the remaining fields like Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Pin Ensure you fill details from the area Language in the right-hand column.
7. In the Below field Document Details Compose Titles of the documents attached. Refer Supported record of legitimate documents. You will have to enclose documents According to the area where you'd asked for an update.
8. Once you Fill these details just sign under the Applicant's signature/Thumbprint.
9. Once you Are done filling the form, simply self-attest on photocopies of files And put it in an envelope with kind and post it to the below address.
10. However, Seal the envelope properly.
Tags :income tax