So you have cleared IPCC and now preparing for the 'Final' step of your journey. As fascinating as it would be to clear the CA Final exams and become a CA, you cannot ignore the fact that nearly 80 percent of the candidates who pass the IPCC level get stuck at CA Final and after giving multiple failed attempts, they eventually give up on their dream. Now I am not saying that to demotivate or dishearten you, I am just stating a fact that will help you plan your journey in a better, strategic manner.
Not to mention that every failed attempt brings a bruise on your career and most importantly your self-esteem!!!
So it's always better and advisable to pursue something more along with your CA Qualification!
How about if I tell you about a Qualification that is also a CA Qualification but not just that of India but of 179 other countries too !!!
Yes, I'm talking about the ACCA Qualification-
Here's how ACCA after CA IPCC level can help you in building up a career full of opportunities:
• Multiple Exemptions: ACCA recognizes the skills you already possess and gives you multiple exemptions based on your current qualification. For example, after qualifying CA IPCC you are exempted from 5 out of the total 13 papers. And can easily qualify ACCA in a year or so along with your CA !!!
• Less Duration of Completion: The duration of completing ACCA is way less than that of CA's. Out of the 13 papers, one can attempt up to 8 papers in a single year. That means the whole course can be completed within a span of 2 years. Also, considering the number of exemptions you get after qualifying the CA IPCC level, you can easily qualify ACCA within a year. That means you will already have a qualification at hand before your CA Finals.
• Global opportunities: When it comes to career opportunities after ACCA, you can say that the sky is the limit. Being a globally recognized qualification, it enables you to work with multinational giants and Big 4s in over 180 countries. ACCA gives you the knowledge of international financial standards and wide aspects of business and management. These skills basically make an ACCA qualified professional job-ready that is why they are highly sought after by the MNCs.
• ACCA is flexible: As far as the exams are concerned, ACCA is considerably flexible. You can choose to give even a single paper in one attempt and attempt happens every Quarter! Moreover, there is NO AGGREGATION, NO GROUPING in ACCA. That gives you sufficient time to prepare and increases your chances of passing the exam. Furthermore, the passing percentage of ACCA hovers around 60 percent globally so it won't be wrong to say that is relatively easier to qualify.
• ACCA can boost your confidence: Now coming to the most important part, ACCA can boost your confidence. All things considered, you can conclude that ACCA is relatively easier to conclude and offers the same recognition and salary packages as the CA. So for someone who is losing faith in their capabilities because they have failed multiple attempts in CA Final, qualifying ACCA can boost their morale.
Conclusion: ACCA is one of those flagship qualifications that can take your career to new heights. And pursuing ACCA in conjunction with the CA Final preparations is one of the smartest thing a CA IPCC level qualified candidate can do. It not only assists them by opening the door for global career possibilities but is also a great backup option in case things go south and they couldn't qualify CA Final level. Qualifying ACCA will give you endless career opportunities and peace of mind then you can prepare for CA Final too without taking any kind of stress.
For further enquiries, please reach out to VG Learning Destination, a GOLD Approved Learning Partner of ACCA run under the guidance of Tax Guru CA Vinod Gupta Sir at 9599983113/115/117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on link here