As we know there have been continuous going changes in Compliance of Co Act 2013. This time MCA has done before some days " NOTIFY" Form ADT-1 for Auditor Appointment w.e.f. 20th October 2014.
Before notifying of this form we were submitting Form GNL- 2 for Auditor Appointment and ADT-1 as attachment with this Form. Some firms rather mostly have filed Form GNL-2 without attaching Statutory Auditor consent Letter in the form.
Now it is seen and we are receiving mail for resubmission of the same( GNL-2 ) due to Consent letter through Form No 66 duly called Addendum Form which is correction Form otherwise the form which is filed by you will be consider as invalid because they has provided some time limits to do the correction.
So, pls go & check status of your form if it is showing require resubmission then you have to follow above procedure otherwise no need to do anything .
Procedure to do correction.
1) Download Form 66 from MCA21 site
2) Fill your GNL-2 SRN No of which you had filed for Auditor Appointment.
3) Form will automatic show correction needed from your side which are pending. Rectify it and same will be upload on MCA21 site. There is no cost for upload it.
4) Pls remember it will be give chance once, do all correction and then upload.
5) After uploading you will get approved status mesage from mca site
Hope it will be useful to you, i am sharing you because i have faced this problem & same has rectified by following above procedure.
In Notify ADT-1 mandatory attachments are :
1. Board Resolution
2. Auditor Appointment Letter from Company side
3. Consent Letter by Statutory Auditor to accept Auditorship of company.
Please any suggestion, I welcome from your side and will very happy to follow that suggestions which are reccomended by you.
CA Vikas Garg
Tags Corporate Law