Articles by Priyanka

avatarView Full Profile

Registration and Payment under Reverse Charge Concept

  Priyanka    16 April 2013 at 12:52

Subsequent to the introduction of sub-section (2) of section 68 under the Finance Act, 1994 (the Act), the central government has specified certain taxable services in respect of which a service recipient is required to pay service tax at the ra

Continue Reading »
Posted in Service Tax  7 comments |   83721 Views

Service Tax on Director's Services in Private Companies

  Priyanka    16 April 2013 at 12:52

A Private Company has one Executive Director i.e. Whole Time Director and two Non-Executive Directors. The Whole Time Director holds 90% of the paid-up share capital in the company while the other 10% is held by five shareholders. A monthly fix

Continue Reading »
Posted in Service Tax  8 comments |   52476 Views

Practical Difficulties in filing Service Tax Return

  Priyanka    22 December 2012 at 12:33

In view of implementation of Negative list concept from July 1, 2012, Central Government has split the Service Tax Return filing cycle of six months (April-September, 2012) and modified the existing form for filing Service Tax Return i

Continue Reading »
Posted in Service Tax  11 comments |   53139 Views

Transfer Pricing- An Overview

  Priyanka    10 September 2008 at 12:11

Transfer Pricing – An OverviewPriyanka Garg†1 Introduction1.1 The lopsided distribution of economic resources between different countries is the basis of international trade. With increasing globalization, related pa

Continue Reading »
Posted in Income Tax  2 comments |   29181 Views

Popular Articles

Certificate in Quantitative Finance IIM Calcutta Applied Finance(Batch 17) GST Course
Follow us

CCI Articles

submit article