Easy Office
LCI Learning

Time Machine - A Journey to our Past and Future

Page no : 2

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Thx alot for your comments. It w'd be unfair if I take the credit of this article. Some people I want to thk:-

Vikas Maheshwari - For such a gr8 concept and choosing me to write on this topic

Mr. N.Murthy - The content of Infosys as a dream part is an extract from his interview 

Some foreign Authors and Guru Movie - Full form of dream and last para i.e. importance of dream in our lyf was inspired from their teachings but written and compiled by me....

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

This was Vikas's message to me on 25th Dec.2010 

vikash maheshwari :

merry xmas to u too.......may all ur wishes n dreams come true..........well for a topic i can suggest one........i knw only u can justify writing on it........it's"time machine"........nw its nt some kinda science fiction where u tell ppl abt time travel...........but hw we all travel through tym,visit our past,dream abt future......like wat wud u change tht 1 thing abt past if u had a chance to revisit past........after evry exm we feel k arey yaar yeh toh easy tha,i wud hv done it......make sum thing interestin out of it......it's a very gud and intelli topic

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Super thanks....excellent...

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Very well presented with interesting concept.

Thanks

(Guest)

Wonderful thought ,actually i wud say it was great reading ur article ....I was thinking of writing an article on similar topic ,actually its been going in my mind for quite sometime...but i have dropped the idea now....cos ur article says it all.......ur way of keeping ur thoughts in front of everyone is wonderful....

CA DHIRAJ SATNALIKA (Assistant Manager) (790 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Very Well written..........

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

yaar 1st of all i cannot thnk u enough for writing such a superb article...........i knew if any one could have justified the idea...tht was you and i m not being any diplomatic here,i mean it frm d bottom of my heart.........the kind of effort and wiriting u hv put shws in ur article.........had i written it,i am sure i wud nt have gone so deep and presented so many angles abt time ...........m sure your article will give many a reason to dream ..........mention of infosys jst shws tht any thing is possible in life............"Those who dont have a dream , dont have much...."

and also i want to thnk u 4 giving me d credit for d idea but concepts r valueless untill they r materialized and u have added value to the concept...........waiting 4 part II.........well done keep up d gud work............

CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL (cost accountant) (1402 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

WONDERFUL POST BY YOU PULKIT......................KEEP SHARING SUCH ARTICLES..................

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Originally posted by : CA DHIRAJ SATNALIKA

Very Well written..........

Replied 05 January 2011

@ Vikash-  Thx for your kind words. Jis idea ko tumne ek dum se generate kara mujhe uspe likhne mein 10  din lage. Soccho kya idea tha. Isliye u r featured in the list of CCI's FCA. 

I am thankful to CCI that it has given me such a creative frnd...

Lakshmi (Student) (1836 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Originally posted by : CS Ankur Srivastava

Very good Pulkit a very nice presentation........

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Good one pulkit and vikash , really nice thoughts !! and waiting for second part !!

two brilliant  person =  a g8 idea 

thanks for conceiving and expressing it  !! 

hats off to your ideas and imaginative ()

really nice 

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

cONVEY MY THANKS TI vIKASH mAHESWARI.....!!!

gREAT jOB bROS

sMIlE oNnn...

Replied 05 January 2011

Thx a lot Manmohan ji and others but it couldn't have been possible without the idea of Vikash...  

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

btw,u n vikash endorse each other the same way as SRK n Karan do.........he he ........dont mind frnd......was jus kidding :D ......keep up ur brilliant wrk on CCI :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: