FAST DS 2026 query

I received SMS from Income Tax and found I have not disclosed RSU dividend along with Schedule FA for FY22-23 and FY23-24.

I have never sold my company given RSU but did received dividend every year since 2022.

I started reporting Schedule FA and tax on RSU dividend from FY24-25 and FY25-26.

Which category I fall and which form I need to submit?

Do I need to pay 1L penalty for total 92k dividend I got from CY22 and CY23? or 60% of 92k?

Replies (1)

To resolve the query, file an Updated Return (ITR-U) for FY 2023-24 to disclose Schedule FA and pay the tax on dividend income with the 50% additional tax fee, while submitting a detailed clarification on the e-Compliance Portal for FY 2022-23 attaching proof of employer RSU vesting and dividend statements to close the nudge without incurring heavy penalties.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details