Success- my vies

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)

11 March 2013  

Success

What is success? People define it when you achieve something big then it is success. But is it true? When I was doing CA. My target was to get CA before my name. I got it. But that doesn’t mean I was successful. There was another target before me “Get a Job”. After getting job new target “Get Promotion”.  So in my view, success is not a single target it is a series, a continuous process.

It is not like that somebody get success without moving a bit. Sometime we think the person is doing nothing. But he got success. Then my friend you are wrong. If you don’t see a person effort that doesn’t mean he didn’t earn that success.

Sometime we find it hard to get success. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t get. I failed in my CA exams but I tried again. Because there were more than 1 lac people who cleared it before me. So I was also able to clear that.

And moreover when you get an idea, then you can do it. Because all great inventions, which seemed impossible before were created due to that idea. When you can think something, then you can achieve that target.

The only key to get success is “Try and Try”. This is an old dialogue. As per me to get success is “try in a systematic and constant way”

And when you get success, you become ideal for others. People follow you. According to me that is the time when you can say “ I am Successful”