ssp portal

I have  registered  articles  through ssp portal  my principal has been approved my request through his account i have doubt  while uploading form 103 whether i have to take any DD for uploading form 103 please clarify the doubt because  in page no 9 of 16 in form 103 there are some payment details 

Hey,
have you updated your educational details on the ssp? Do you know how many days it takes to approve the profile edit form? I am not able to submit form 103 on the ssp because it's showing an error. Also copies of the documents uploaded are required to be submitted to ICAI ?

Hey. I wanted to know if you provided Form 112 details? My form is put on hold because they want form 112 details but I don't have anything to put how does it move forward from that?

problem is arising while i am submitting my articleship registration application,please find me the way to submit such application in ssp portal

In SSP portal 102 form not downloaded it shows ITT OP or PU or 10th or CA Course details not available in this system what can I do

CA FINAL student

i also have same doubt regarding how many days icai will take to approve personal details edit form on ssp portal..can anyone please reply

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU