Oracle R11

I need some basic information on this.

Can anyone help.

I have a job offer but I can't be honest and say that I don't know anything about this.

They give training but in interview I have been suggested to lie that I had worked on OracleR11.

This job means a lot to me.
Replies (4)
on oracles official site there is a training portal available my friend you can simply try there or try some YouTube videos!! i think this might help you!
thanks yaar
mila gaya apko content??
I have to find. I have some other issues going on. Koi aur apni end se help kar deta toh zyada badhiya tha. Still thanks once again

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details