Omitted E-Commerce Sales Reported in Table 14 but Not in B2CS – How to Correct?

I am an e-commerce seller selling through Amazon and Flipkart.

Recently, I discovered omitted sales relating to July 2025. To regularize the same, I asked my GST consultant to include these sales in my August 2026 GSTR-1/GSTR-3B.

After reviewing the filed return, it appears that the July 2025 B2B invoices were included in GSTR-1. However, it seems that the July 2025 B2C turnover was not added in Table 7 (B2CS). Instead, the omitted turnover was reflected in Table 14 (Supplies made through E-Commerce Operators).

My question is:

If the July 2025 B2C turnover was not actually reported in Table 7 but was already reflected in Table 14 in August 2026, should I report that B2C turnover in my September 2026 GSTR-1?

If yes, do I need to report the same turnover again in Table 14, or should Table 14 be left unchanged because the turnover was already disclosed there in August 2026?

I want to follow the correct GST compliance approach and avoid duplicate reporting.

Replies (1)
  • Table 7 (B2CS): Yes, report the omitted July 2025 B2C turnover in Table 7 of the September 2026 GSTR-1.

  • Table 14: Leave Table 14 unchanged for this batch in September 2026, as it was already disclosed in August 2026.

  • Interest: Pay 18% p.a. interest under Section 50(1) on the tax portion due to the delay from July 2025.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details