Hello experts,

I sell on Amazon and Flipkart (regular scheme, monthly). July 2025 sales were missed, and I tried to add them in my Aug 2026 return (before the 30 Nov 2026 limit).

In the filed Aug 2026 GSTR-1, Table 14 shows about ₹12.99 lakh, but Total Liability (Tables 4 and 7) shows only about ₹8.94 lakh. The gap of about ₹4 lakh is almost exactly the July 2025 sales. So they went into Table 14 but not into Table 7, and the tax on them (about ₹71,000) was never paid.

In the Sept 2026 return I will add them in Table 7 and pay the tax with interest. My questions:

  1. Table 14 already shows them in Aug. Will adding them again in Sept double the Table 14 figure? Should I use Table 14A to amend Aug, or leave Aug as it is?
  2. The 3B breakup table in the Aug return shows July 2025 tax wrongly. It cannot be edited. Is it enough to fill it correctly from now on?

Thanks.