Easy Office

letter from icai received regarding nov 2010 exam

Page no : 2

Shyamal Mistry (Final Student) (282 Points)
Replied 18 October 2010

I also got d same letter........i think it is sent to all the one who have submitted form ONLINE....we just need to comfirm by sending the Certificate of Service through Post........

(Guest)
send the certificate duly signed by ur principal bfore30 nov...else ur result will b withheld

Versatile....... (Chartered Accountant) (82 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

its not that big issue....simply do one thing...all those students who have recieved such letter from ICAI should submit the same to ICAI before 30th Nov...even i recieved such a letter from ICAI when i was about to appear in Final's....but do submit the same in time...else your result will be withheld...this can happen...so why to take any chances..just get it done...but for now...just focus & concentrate on upcoming exams....

"All d Very Very Best" ...

to all those who are going to appear in the upcoming examinations..i.e. in Nov. 2010...i hope each one of you perform to the best of your abilities so as to get the best results....Good Luck...

sowmya (student) (35 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

Please someone reply............

I downloaded my hall ticket from the website. The first page(the page which has the PRINT HALL TICKET option) has some coloum regrding the eligibility, along with the other stuff it  has these words.....

"CONTACT THE CONCERNED DECENTRALIZED OFFICE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF ELIGIBLE". 

I just want to know, is it only me who is asked to contact the concerned official or it is a common wording used in every letter, communication, etc received by all of you guys....

rahul (friends) (81 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

I am a ipcc student and i hav just checked online and i am provisionaly admited subject to sum date of registeration :(

Bhavik Damani (Student) (67 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

i think those who are going to appear final exam in nov. 10 n not finished articleship yet have received this letter, just to know whether u r appearing for exam within 6 months prior to ur articleship gets finished. my friend received the same letter alongwith admit card for MAY 2010 EXAMINATION

Rajesh (Associate) (50 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

Friends nothing to worry on this.. 

Inst sends this to every student whose articleship is pending...

Just make sure you send that form before the deadline..

All the best... 

CA Priyanka Jain (CA) (198 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

yaah i also received the letter but dint received admit card yet. I have filled my form manually. But i am also persuing last 6months of training.

Suman (CA FINAL) (214 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

I too received the letter, and I addressed the issue to ICAI, NOIDA as I had submitted the same along with application form.

The reply was to ignore this letter.

whereas when I called the Regional Office they told to submit..

ALL THE BEST friends.:-)

CA SURABHI AGRAWAL (SELF EMPLOYED) (71 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

i ve also received the same letter but i ve not filled the exam form online......

can anybody suggest as to in which form we are suppose to inform our status....

would tye form enclosed along with it would solve the purpose?

Kushal Khator ( CA ) (562 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

not 2 panic yaar...just call d insitute once..

rishabh kumar baid (Article-CA Final) (59 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

Just ignore the letter .........Its completely Meaningless.......Institute has sent such letter to everyone ..........and only the people who have not completed their ITT or orientation need follow the letter.........

Sukanya (Professional) (550 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

Hi friends,

This phenomenon of asking for the Training status while sending the Admit card is the usual procedure followed by the institute. (It is prevailing since 4 to 5 years as far as i know).

Anyway you are given time even after your exams to send the Training Status.

Yes, it is asked by the Institute twice, once while filling the exam application and second time, when the admit card is sent. The reason is unknown.

kindly fulfil what the institute has asked to do without any questions for that is only for your good.

ALL THE BEST!!

NAMAN (CA, EY) (55 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

NOTHING TO WORRY.........THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO MOST OF THE STUDENTS...... I GOT CLARIFICATION FOR THE SAME.... THIS MAY HELP U..........

Grievance Status : Resolved.
Grievance Remark(s) :
18/10/2010 Dear Student, You please send the format duly signed by you along with the certified true copy of the Confirmation Letter which you may get certified by any chartered accountant.(please also mention the membership no. & seal of the firm) regards

Your Grievance Details
Grievance No. XXX
Activity Final
Region Examination - Noida
Name Naman Gupta
Memebership/Registration No. XXX
Grievance Type Final related queries
Grievance I received a Letter - No.13-CA-EXAM/FINAL/8873179/CRO0XXX/N/2010 stating that my admission to Final Examination, November 2010 has done PROVISIONALLY.

It has been further stated that the "enclosed proforma DULY CERTIFIED BY PRINCIPAL" is required to be sent by 30th Nov 2010.

Query 1- As per the proforma, Part I (i.e for those students who have completed prescribed 3.5 yrs of Training), no column for 'SIGNATURE OF PRINCIPAL' is present. Only the Signature of Candidate is required. So is there any requirement for the proforma to be certified by principal. 

Query 2- Can the certified true copy of the Confirmation Letter required under the proforma be certified by any CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OTHER THAN PRINCIPAL as my principal is generally on outstation audits and assignments. 

Grievance Date 16/10/2010

NAMAN (CA, EY) (55 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

This has been sent to most of the students. My articleship is already over, still got this. 

Its just a formality. Nothing to worry. To be on safer side.....send the proforma soon.

Thanxx....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: