Easy Office

letter from icai received regarding nov 2010 exam

Page no : 3

K.Vikash Mehta (Job) (31 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

Can any one tell the address to where it is to be posted.

Akash Aggarwal (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (30 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

I have also recieved such letter stating this provisional registration etc... along with it its also mentioned that  "you are requested to get in touch with the concerned regional office immediately to check the balance period to be served and re register yourself,  if required and ensure that you are in service as on 1st november,2010 serving the last six month of articled training period"

Please help... is there any thing to waorry about?

C.A Ravneet Singh (Enjoying my practice) (34 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

i had called the institute, dey jus told me to fill dis enclosed from and enlose d letter of completion of your training recd by you from d institute. nothing to worry. my bro also had recd dis letter when he gave his first grp of CA final in may 2010. so don worry guys. jus chill.

Ashish Barthwal (Article) (137 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

what is this and what is to be done in this regard. As I also recieved letter. requesting me to submitting certificate of articleship . and they say some point no. 8 is not fulfilled.

NAMAN (CA, EY) (55 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

Originally posted by : K.Vikash Mehta

Can any one tell the address to where it is to be posted.

At the Nodia Center............ Address mentioned in the Letter Received.

Replied 19 October 2010

Originally posted by : akash

I have also recieved such letter stating this provisional registration etc... along with it its also mentioned that  "you are requested to get in touch with the concerned regional office immediately to check the balance period to be served and re register yourself,  if required and ensure that you are in service as on 1st november,2010 serving the last six month of articled training period"

Please help... is there any thing to waorry about?

The language of letter is same for every student whether completed articleship or not.

Those who have received Articleship Completion Letter need not contact Regional Offices.

Replied 19 October 2010

Originally posted by : NAMAN

NOTHING TO WORRY.........THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO MOST OF THE STUDENTS...... I GOT CLARIFICATION FOR THE SAME.... THIS MAY HELP U..........

Grievance Status :

Resolved.

Grievance Remark(s) :

18/10/2010

Dear Student, You please send the format duly signed by you along with the certified true copy of the Confirmation Letter which you may get certified by any chartered accountant.(please also mention the membership no. & seal of the firm) regards

Your Grievance Details

Grievance No.

XXX

Activity

Final

Region

Examination - Noida

Name

Naman Gupta

Memebership/Registration No.

XXX

Grievance Type

Final related queries

Grievance

I received a Letter - No.13-CA-EXAM/FINAL/8873179/CRO0XXX/N/2010 stating that my admission to Final Examination, November 2010 has done PROVISIONALLY.

It has been further stated that the "enclosed proforma DULY CERTIFIED BY PRINCIPAL" is required to be sent by 30th Nov 2010.

Query 1- As per the proforma, Part I (i.e for those students who have completed prescribed 3.5 yrs of Training), no column for 'SIGNATURE OF PRINCIPAL' is present. Only the Signature of Candidate is required. So is there any requirement for the proforma to be certified by principal. 

Query 2- Can the certified true copy of the Confirmation Letter required under the proforma be certified by any CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OTHER THAN PRINCIPAL as my principal is generally on outstation audits and assignments. 

Grievance Date

16/10/2010

Just sign the enclosed form and get the Letter of Completion of Articles Certified by ANY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.

If letter is not received Send a copy of Form-108.

If articleship is not yet over - No need to send any attachment. Just send the proforma received certified by THE PRINCIPAL

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 19 October 2010

YE COMEDY HAI............. BE RELAX

praveen (Chartered Accountant) (6971 Points)
Replied 21 October 2010

First of all they tell us to file the form in internet after that they will send such letters

WHAT LOGIC BOSS

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 24 October 2010

it is an error of information system of the institute....

just now, concentrate on your exams......... and after exams send the required format if any contrary annoucement is not made by the Institute...

VINAY MAHAJAN (CA FINAL) (92 Points)
Replied 15 November 2010

is there any Doc. attach or not .....

plz  help regarding this matter............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: