GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anubhav (CA Student)     18 August 2009

exam forms are out but pcc results are still in the clouds

hey guys i just wanted to bring this to your notice that the exam forms for the next attempt are out.

hence please quote what shall we do- wait for the results to be declared or just fill up the form and send it????????

till date institute has not declared the date for the results also and they have first sent the exam form as if money earning is more imp. for the institute.

i would like u all to post your valuable comments on this issue.

51 Replies

BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     18 August 2009

Last date to submit form is sep 7th, Results will come by 28th so we have 9 days..So we can wait for results then will fill the form....

anubhav

hey brother how can you be so sure about the date

you should not go on the date according to the last attempt

anything can happen bro no one has fixed this that the results should be out by the 28th or institute cannot give the results after that

according to you the announcement of the results should also be there by the 18th or the 19th but is this written anywhere or is it a rule

no na so be serious about this guys

CA LOVELY ARORA

CA LOVELY ARORA (C.A. B.Com (H) Graduate)     18 August 2009

The Date for Result has not been announced yet, although it is rumoured over students that it will be announced on 28th Aug.

anubhav

ya you can say this that it has been rumoured

BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     18 August 2009

..so will think its rumour or fact..Any how last date to submit form 7th sep na so will have time for that right...

ankur

ankur (ggf)     18 August 2009

Shreyash Sadashiv Pai

Shreyash Sadashiv Pai (Bcom, CA)     19 August 2009

Listen up guys.... Definitely before the end of Aug 2009 we shall come to know the results/  the result date!!!

Now spps results are out on Sept 5, we shall know of that date in some notification in Aug itself.... even in that case we can submit our exam forms uptill Sept 14 with late fees. And for your information friends, it doesnt take more than 3 days for any speed post from any part of India to reach Delhi...

So don't worry about this, rather start studying if you are not sure of the previous attempt. Let the results come and then do the needful!!

Regards

priya

priya ( ARTICLE student)     19 August 2009

u say that it will only 3 days required to post but our auditor will go to camp office next month what can i do if i fail what can i do can anybody  give me suggestion

Archana Menon

Archana Menon (CA Final Student)     19 August 2009

Hey Priya,

If u r so sure dat u r not going 2 pass, better buy an appli form n get ur principle sign it. Use it if u require it or u can detroy it if u pass ur exam also. Better dont take risk by keeping it waiting.................

1 Like
shreya

shreya (Articled Assistant)     19 August 2009

Institute is checking our patience

CA Suresh kolluru

CA Suresh kolluru (CA,CS,M.com)     19 August 2009

Last date for Submission of APPLICATIONS is 7th of sep. Result can come on 6th also. Any way result will come before 7th

Saroj Rout

Saroj Rout (CA FINAL)     19 August 2009

I think if the result will come on 28th then also we can file the form.

subhash reddy

subhash reddy (Student)     19 August 2009

very soon our institute name will be changed to "The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Private Limited"......

2 Like
SANJAY KUMAR TIWARI

SANJAY KUMAR TIWARI (Senior Audit Executive)     19 August 2009

Hi Dear I really agree with you that earning money is the most important aspect for the Institute rather to provide educational and professional responsibilituy. Every Year the Institute is showing egarness to Increase the Exam Fees. The Institute is really committed to money matters only. See the Results First and then fill the forms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register