Easy Office

exam forms are out but pcc results are still in the clouds

Page no : 3

Rajendra Kumar Gupta (XXXXXXXXXX) (30 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hi Dear I really agree with you that earning money is the most important aspect for the Institute rather to provide educational and professional responsibilituy. Every Year the Institute is showing egarness to Increase the Exam Fees. The Institute is really committed to money matters only.

G!rdhar! Jang!d (Tax Consultants ) (680 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

fooorm wagera chodo pahle ye socho ki tumara result declare hoga ke nha...........

Pradeep Arya (Article Assistant) (41 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

No one can imagine what will gona b happened next, how can a CA student manage with all that horrible rules & regulations &  with such  ridiculous announcements that we r getting in every 3rd day.

Nishant Singhal (Student) (81 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hi Friends

I guess that institute is realy making mockery of students feelings and emotions. its realy a high time. Action must be taken to realy expediet this issue.

Pradeep Arya (Article Assistant) (41 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

No one can imagine what will gona b happened next, how can a CA student manage with all that horrible rules & regulations &  with such  ridiculous announcements that we r getting every 3rd day.

jyoti (Article) (105 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

TODAY ICAI HAS ANNOUNCED THE DATE FOR RESULTS OF PEII & PCE  ON 31ST AUGUST. U CAN CHECK  THE WEBSITE  OF INSTITUTE .

Nishant Singhal (Student) (81 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hi Friends

I guess that institute is realy making mockery of students feelings and emotions. its realy a high time. Action must be taken to realy expediet this issue.

Abhijeet soni (CA-PCC article) (94 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Monday, the 31st August, 2009 around 2 P.M. and the same as well as the merit list (candidates securing a minimum of 55% and above marks and upto the maximum of 50th Rank) on all India basis will be available on the following website: https://www.caresults.nic.in Arrangements have also been made for the students desirous of having results on their e-mail addresses to pre-register their requests at the above website, i.e., https://www.caresults.nic.in from 25th August, 2009. All those registering their requests will be provided their results through e-mail on the e-mail addresses registered as above immediately after the declaration of the result. Further facilities have been made for students of Professional Education – II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 desirous of knowing their results with marks on SMS. The service will be available through MTNL, India Times and Reliance. For getting results through message students should type: (i) for Professional Education - II Examination result the following CAPE2(Space)XXXXX (Where XXXXX is the five digit PE II examination roll number of the candidate) e.g. CAPE2 00171 (ii) for Professional Competence Examination result the following CAPCE(Space)XXXXX (where XXXXX is the five digit PCE examination roll number of the candidate) e.g. CAPCE 00197 and send the message to 52001 - for DOLPHIN AND TRUMP users only 58888 - for all mobile services - India Times 51234 ] ► for Reliance subscribers (Also accessible through R-World (G. SOMASEKHAR) ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (EXAMS.)

raman (pp) (234 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

what to do now .................it take time to fill the form ................if my principal is out of city for a week than what will i do...............also DD

takes time to prepare...........branch is 15 kms away from my house......................forms may be go out of stock on 29......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmapni to  watt lag gayi

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

All the best results on 31st august

CA TARSEM DEOL (DELHI) (52 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

yaarr its coming on 31 aug........

visit ICAI

Saurav (Student) (164 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Monday, the 31st  August, 2009 around 2 P.M. and the same as well as the merit list (candidates securing a minimum of 55% and above marks and upto the maximum of 50th Rank) on all India basis will be available on the following website

Saurav Lath

99207-55854

Sagar (Student) (142 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hello to everyone our PCC result is going to be declare on 31st August i.e. Monday..............

(Guest)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT by ICAI The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Monday, the 31st August, 2009 - (19-08-2009)

(Guest)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT by ICAI The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Monday, the 31st August, 2009 - (19-08-2009)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: