Easy Office

exam forms are out but pcc results are still in the clouds

Page no : 2

SANJAY KUMAR TIWARI (Senior Audit Executive) (44 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hi Dear I really agree with you that earning money is the most important aspect for the Institute rather to provide educational and professional responsibilituy. Every Year the Institute is showing egarness to Increase the Exam Fees. The Institute is really committed to money matters only. See the Results First and then fill the forms.

SANJAY KUMAR TIWARI (Senior Audit Executive) (44 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hi Dear I really agree with you that earning money is the most important aspect for the Institute rather to provide educational and professional responsibility. Every Year the Institute is showing continuous egarness to Increase the Exam Fees. The Institute is really committed to money matters only. See the Results First and then fill the forms.

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

its really very irritating........why can't the institute people announce the result quickly? i mean if the results do indeed come next week,then we will to submit our form in sept..... we definetly cannot submit our forms b4 results....

Manish Goel (eryhtrdg) (30 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Result will be announced on 27 aug according to B.O.S. Noida.

CA DEEPAK BANG (Manager - Accounts) (462 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

manish is it real news or just a rumors

Man mohan (CA Final Student) (30 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

i think there are more no. of students appered in the nov pcc exams as compered to the last attempts, so institute is tking more time.  

Deepak (STUDENT ) (59 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Originally posted by :sanjay kumar tiwari
" Hi Dear I really agree with you that earning money is the most important aspect for the Institute rather to provide educational and professional responsibilituy. Every Year the Institute is showing egarness to Increase the Exam Fees. The Institute is really committed to money matters only. See the Results First and then fill the forms. "

Vijay Sridhar (C A student) (26 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

CA PCC JUNE RESULTS ON 31 st  AUGUST .... 

meenal (article) (345 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

frnds i think inst vill hav to giv sm extra tym to dos students who vil nt clear in june n vil hav to fill form for nov as its not our fault dat they hav not declared result uptill now n dey hav issued forms for d next attempt. if result date crosses 28 aug den dey v'll definetly make some provision for dos students...........

Sumit Jain (CA) (4760 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

result will going to be announced on 31st(expected)

dont get tensed guys

u can fill exam form upto 17th

(Guest)

hey guys

we can't expecte any thg from the institute so be ready for everthg.......

1 Like

CA Inderdeep Singh (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (103 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

I Think we should approach to President regarding this topic

If they cant declare result than why they decided to set next exam in November 09

Now we are totaly confused what to do

we can study previous as well as next and Next exam is coming very fast

We can fill Exam Form due to not known of result

Suppose seats would be full then who would be responsible ???

Rajendra Kumar Gupta (XXXXXXXXXX) (30 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hi Dear I really agree with you that earning money is the most important aspect for the Institute rather to provide educational and professional responsibilituy. Every Year the Institute is showing egarness to Increase the Exam Fees. The Institute is really committed to money matters only.

Pramod Agarwal (CA & CS) (146 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

This time the institue will earn big in Late fee....

CA Abhiram Bharat. (Assistant Manager Taxation)   (508 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

dear friends..

i liked one thing dt money earnng is the msot imp factor for the institute.. bt as a matter of RUMOUR.. as we;ve cm to know regarding the declearation of result by 28th.. lets see...

we wud hav 9 days...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro