Easy Office
LCI Learning

CPT 19th June 2011 Paper doubt

Page no : 3

sreebala (student) (193 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

hi friends i wrote my cpt exam recently what  shall i do for this month so that i improve my selves to overcome my next levelsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss pls help me

sreebala (student) (193 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

cpt results will be declared on....................................................?????

Rocky (student) (54 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

Jus dont worry guys.. we wil not hav any way a loss... BOS wil not mark negative for this query..  :)

@ krishna: dude m not able to access given site.... its forbidden...

vinay hingu (hard work is key to success)   (165 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

we all have to open request in order to get mark or they will give to all?

Replied 22 June 2011

i guess no need to do tat coz many students might hav already approached d institute for dis... so jus b tense free... 

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

there was  a question in qa also where none of the option matched with ans nt by 30 or 40 they didnot match by 30000

priyanka (student) (24 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

@ Vinay:Yeah,i marked all the 100 questions of first session.. :(  Will it be a problem??

Girish K (Senior Accounts Executive)   (218 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Originally posted by : priyanka

@ Vinay:Yeah,i marked all the 100 questions of first session.. :(  Will it be a problem??

I think its funny still it wl works if ur lucky bcoz see 1 rite answer wl knock-off 4 wrong answers... so as per probability we may think out of 5 question getting correct ans 1/5 is enough to 4 wrong answers... think positive... keep it simple silly....

Replied 23 June 2011

huh!? How than it will nullify everything and 5 questions are waste :(

and if we want it than have to be atleast 2 right and if 5 gone wrong than what?

Girish K (Senior Accounts Executive)   (218 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Originally posted by : vinay hingu

huh!? How than it will nullify everything and 5 questions are waste :(

and if we want it than have to be atleast 2 right and if 5 gone wrong than what?

Yeah Your Rite.. but I mentioned for safer marks of one so tht there wont be no damage instead of bonus marks by tossing a coin.

P.Sandya (COMPLETED CA, CS) (136 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

some one sent me the link  regarding complaint status for the wrong qn. in june 19th CPT exam: 
https://220.227.168.109/complaint_status.phphttps://220.227.168.109/complaint_status.php

check above link.....grivience no. 005201143959bh

but it seems that the link is forbidden.we find this message:

You don't have permission to access /complaint_status.phphttps://220.227.168.109/complaint_status.php on this server.

so pls verify the same and let me know.

Shubham Bhandari (Article Trainee) (31 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

hmm guys the answer was absolutely incorrect....v will even not be able to calculate whether the icai have adjust the marks or not.......i too left tat question...lets hope for the best and the institute will take a positive step.....

priyanka (student) (24 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Um...can someone listen to me again..?Will it be a problem if I had ticked the answers in the question paper??I am shifting in and out of periods of hyper ventilation!

Replied 23 June 2011

if you have ticked the question that is clearly means that you dont know concept properly but they wont see that they will give +1 marks i think 

@ P.sandhya krishna has started that complaint so he might be knowing it

Replied 23 June 2011

@ priya: dont u jus worry abt it... these minor things wil not be considered..  so jus b coooooll...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: