Easy Office
LCI Learning

CPT 19th June 2011 Paper doubt

Page no : 2

Rocky (student) (54 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

well the ans is 290 for sure... but i've marked 235 so as in the hope of bonus mark....  

vinay hingu (hard work is key to success)   (165 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

but vishan there is no way to get 235 either we can get 135 amc or 290 afc

@ all have you got any mails from officials regarding this?

Krishna Bansal (Tax and Finance Consultant)   (53 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

bro i also appered in this cpt....that question was wrong....v informed abt this 2 faculty mebors22...they told us that iciai would certainly hear abt it..!!!! fingers cross 4 bonus numbers..!!!

Replied 21 June 2011

i knw tat dear frnd but atleast attending wil make them award a mark.. n they dint mentioned anything abt amc.. see if u really hav any query then kindly go thru chapter 3 frm our study material q.no.27... 

priyanka (student) (24 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Thank you so much!It's such a relief! :)

Replied 21 June 2011

Anytime... :)..  ya guys but i wud also like to knw tat wether BOS filters in CPT level like ipcc.. coz my passing chances is almost at d border line.. :/

Replied 21 June 2011

@ Krishna  ya will be great if we get 1 mark :P

@ vishal  

if we dont attempt it tahn what?

and question 27 of economics book?

@ priyanka relief mean you ticked 99 questions?

@ vishal you have to cross 100 to get pass if you get 99.75 than too you will get 99 and will fail so hope for best

Replied 21 June 2011

ya dude u can see in eco book..n i hope every 1 is goin to get bonus no matter u attend or not..  ok n ma target hits around 108 or 110(my judgement).. n i've also heard tat these people cuts off sme marks to reduce the pass out percentage n this is the thing makin me afraid...

Replied 21 June 2011

i didnt attended the question bcoz i knew it was 100% wrong......bt attending it ment u dnt knw the concept...!!!!!!!

Replied 21 June 2011

yeah buddy ur rite.. i actually realised tat later but its really not like tat the BOS will award the mark to only those who had not attended.. see many of them have left tat query with thots like u.. n many wud hav thot tat attending wil hav a point in pocket.. so its totally illogical.. so the moral is tat v can hope a mark even for those who've attended and for also those who've not attended.. it jus totally depends on BOS.. anyway v jus hav to b positive..:)

Replied 22 June 2011

ya hope for the best

P.Sandya (COMPLETED CA, CS) (136 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

I too had the same doubt. so I left that question unanswered. let us hope that the ICAI will give us 1 addl. mark for that.

kamlesh patel (CA STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

which state have highest scedule caste ration

Replied 22 June 2011

https://220.227.168.109/complaint_status.phphttps://220.227.168.109/complaint_status.php

guyz i send a grivience to icai regariding this and they conifrmd of giving credit for this.......check above link.....grivience no. 005201143959bh

kamal kishor sen (STUDENT Rajasthan) (2156 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

yes vinay  it is AVC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: