Easy Office

Ca final results

Page no : 3

vivek gupta (auditor) (21 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Having lots of tension for result.............

Minakshi (non working) (57 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Do not worry........ result will be good....and better than last time...... just chill. Dar lage to gana ga.....All the best.

aditya (to b successfull in professional life)   (33 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Guys if i register to get my result on my mail id thn will it b visible to others on da mAin website if they know my roll no and pin no Btw all da bst

Shameem khan (Article Assistant) (80 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Having lots of tension guys . All the best to all my ca finalist friends

a.kumar (B.Com) (341 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

@ aditya Anybody can know your result if they have your roll number and PIN.

rakesh (swo) (49 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Isme pin no na bhi pata ho to bhi result dekh sakte hain keval roll no chaiye

Sumant T Hegde (CA Final Student) (85 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Hi frnds i know my result is fail. But still i m exited to see that. Anyway, all the best to every one..

rakesh (swo) (49 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Lambi lambi mut phenko Hegde g abhi result out nahi hua hai

(Guest)
11 am ya 2 pm exact rwsults

yashika kapdi (Others) (21 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

Gud luck to u all........

VIRAJ MULAY (CA) (107 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

How funny are we students. . First we used to predict the result date. .after da date was declared we used to predict the percentage of passing. .and nw when result is tommorow we are predicting the time of result and discussing about our roll number. .hahaha Relax. .ntng is in our hand nw. .we did our work. .let the icai do their work. . Listineing song. .pee loon. . The most wonderful thing i can do now. .

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

This is my 11 th attempt. 2nd group pending . Last to last time I got failed in ISCA Only. but this time also did  silly mistakes.   My life have become hell.  Everytime workhard but did silly

mistake which harm me everytime. Oh god Please save me . My age and my life and I have some  responsibilities towards my family and society .

The day when I will become CA , I will Cry. I will thanks to god, I have the capability and can easily will got the job, I think, but tough to pass the exam.

1 Like

sumeet agrawal (Employee) (61 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

@ amit...dont worry...best of luck...

CA. Jayesh M. Avaiya (own Practice with satsfcatory client)   (342 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

hi...guys i read all comments..some saying positive while some saying negative...as per great CCM CA Jay Chhaira always think positive....if result is either 2% than think that i m in 2% not in rest 98%. and if its 10 or 12 or 25 that think that you are in the positive side not in negative side..so be tens free and await for result...i am also wait for my positive result because i hve three things one positive attitude, next my guru's Ashirwad and last but not least my hard work..so i am sure that i am clear my exam this time and i am being the part of nobel profession CA. abki bar Jayesh Avaiya become CA jayesh Avaiya....hip hip hurrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 07 August 2014

@ Everyone Hi guys I dunno about the result but I do know this.I got a full bottle of VAT 69 for tomorrow.Eitheri am going to open it in utmost happiness or just plain sadness buried deep inside.Whatever it might be, I do know I'm going to enjoy that with my friends tomorrow n ofcourse pink floyd and daft punk!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: