Easy Office
LCI Learning

Are our exam papers really checked?

Page no : 2

Deepak Kumar Jamar (Service) (26 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

yes, there must be transparency.

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)

Its too important one

ekta (student) (37 Points)

i request our institute pls... appoint qualified checkers.

Gaurav Vaidya (Sole Proprietor - AmfiGlobal)   (29 Points)

I also feel that the papers are not read by the examiners. Marks are given only on the basis of the length of the answer i.e. the content and not on the basis of quality of the answer

ekta (student) (37 Points)

pls... dont play with our life

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11269 Points)

Yeah i agree with u toooo 

even i had the same doubt

i hope our president is responsible to answer for this

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)

Dear Mr. N. Prasath there are many students who doesnt deserve to clear the CA exams still they clear. It cannot be a miracle of course it an be only due to inappropriate checking. And as far as i know the student was shown the answer paper & the overruling was was done away.

Asif Khan (Taxation executive) (410 Points)

Yeah I agree whatever all of them have said .i myself have seen many people clearing pcc results who themselves did'nt have hope 2 clear it.Then there is no point in studying so hard for exam. just write anything u feel nd leave it on ur luck.u might or may not get cleared .Till then enjoy..............................................................................................

Preeti (.) (156 Points)

i think they make fun of students.. they bl**dy dont even respect students hard wotk... i think the procedure should be crystal clear.. m thinking to sue them... last attempt ma total was 298 and this time it is295... they do slashing everyone knows abt it.. but no one raising voice against them.. they are playing with future of students.. look at them idiots they starting cpt ten times in a year .. n look at the results.. one side encouraging whole commerce society to come towards ca n at next step make them fall so badly...

its a waste profession.. in practise also.. the one who does the maximum manuplation is done by ca himself..

Revathi K Poojari (C A ) (54 Points)

I too doubt whether r exam papers r cheked by competent persons......

Students shld been given their papers to chek where they r goin wrong... or the institute is purposely failing the students to keep their stds.

(Guest)

I m against this opinion as ICAI has to maintain its reputation it will never take a chance by clearing undeserving students.I agree that luck also matters n thus come accross many instances wherein many undeserving students clear. But we cannot blame the system 4 this.

CA Suresh kolluru (CA,CS,M.com) (159 Points)

I Want one confirmation pls tell me any body passed by applying for re checking(re totalling) Because i appied for that

Pls....................... Help me................

I Want one confirmation pls tell me any body passed by applying for re checking(re totalling) Because i appied for that

Pls....................... Help me................

Sapna Gupta (student) (124 Points)

Answer sheet s can be asked from the Institute under RTI act...

I have applied for re totalling,for tax and Info. In info i got only 33. if i get 40 there i will clear. i expected 65 from that subject. Did any body got marks increased by applying for Retotalling

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro