Easy Office
LCI Learning

Are our exam papers really checked?

Page no : 3

(Guest)

The matter is not checked only the retotalling is done. If u r sure abt ur marks then go for it.

CA Suresh kolluru (CA,CS,M.com) (159 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

u know Any body got marks incresed after retotaling 

(Guest)

In my knowledge there is nobody. But I know many who hav applied 4 retotalling and didnt got any satisfactoryy reply.

manoj (student) (5205 Points)

hi rohit what is the procedure

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)

I have the same question

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)

Well i do know a case where a student who failed in CA final. However on rechecking he got a rank & now he is in service sector and earning handsomely. So you can see how decently are the papers checked. I also have doubt that are the papers rechecked when a student applies for rechecking except for the case discussed above. I guess they must  be simply issuing the letters that there is no change in your marks.

ekta (student) (37 Points)

can we get the copy of answer sheet?

Aarush (Delhi) (1566 Points)

I thing its a long discussion ... its time to take the action now .. just forward a seperate email to the board of studies department with a cc to the presiden of ICAI. that what true problems are facing us.....

if any one have the email ids of board of studies or president than please fowrard me.. i just want to write them once..

thx

CA Pinal Padhiyar (Chartered Accountant) (180 Points)

HOw much time they r taking 4 reassessment proces?

CA. Shikha (Chartered Accountant) (4143 Points)

In which other exam you get the checked answer papers or the person profile who have checked the papers????????

We hav to accept the certain things as they are.

CS Nupur Didwania (student of pcc) (79 Points)

yes we often see unexpected results.......jise pass hona chahiye woh nai hota aur jo nai hona chahiye woh hota hai.......we cant say anything .......kabhi kabhi u see theres really luck of some people....june o9 results was vry unexpected......

CA Anshuman Dhunna (CA ) (122 Points)

u cannot ask any damn question frm ICAI....

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)

I dont believe coz there is a system only for re-total and not for re-checking... and the institute will never accept its fault in total mistake as it creates experts in accounting.. all the replies of result of re-total are pre-printed as "There is no changes in marks". They just took ur money of Rs.100 and used the same to send ur result by speed post... otherwise the fees would be higher if actually the process of re-total is under system.. coz the ICAI is well expert in "Cost-Benefit Analysis"

Originally posted by :Chintan Vasa
" Well i do know a case where a student who failed in CA final. However on rechecking he got a rank & now he is in service sector and earning handsomely. So you can see how decently are the papers checked. I also have doubt that are the papers rechecked when a student applies for rechecking except for the case discussed above. I guess they must be simply issuing the letters that there is no change in your marks. "

nimit gupta (Article) (35 Points)

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)

That much variation in result is also not there in other professional exams...
Originally posted by :ღS♥ღh♥ღi♥ღk♥ღh♥ღa♥ღ
" In which other exam you get the checked answer papers or the person profile who have checked the papers????????
We hav to accept the certain things as they are.
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: