Easy Office

Are our exam papers really checked?

Page no : 4

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

The other professional exams doesn't gv results according to demand supply theorem... bt in CA it issssss..... even political pressure n pressure of big CA's are the players of our results....

Originally posted by :ღS♥ღh♥ღi♥ღk♥ღh♥ღa♥ღ
" In which other exam you get the checked answer papers or the person profile who have checked the papers????????
We hav to accept the certain things as they are.
"

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)

Guess what people this discussion was among the popular discussions. But now its removed from the list. What does this mean? Does it means the forum moderator doesnt want the discussion to go on?

Arjun Roy (Chartered Accountant) (158 Points)

i know article students checkin papers.. but this time evaluaters were at delhi..

CA Rohit Garg (CA ) (330 Points)

hi guys...dere z a fixed procedure for checking of our exams sheets.our roll nos are detached from the answer sheets and then dese sheets are send across d country for checking.only qualified chartereds are d checkers.there is no doubt about dat.bt after checking the paper checkers too dnt knw wat z d cretiria as they are unaware of d roll nos..there z slashing i guess,dis z done to maintain d result,to maintain the reputation of the institute..i too agree that there shld be transperacy..

in retotalling there is always a chance for the numbers to be increased..

ela (student) (39 Points)

i gave nov,08 exam and at tht time institute cleard 99% of those who gave shot to both groups equally and only 1-2 persons were there who cleard 1 group, now this time institute has cleard only 2-3 persons in both groups and rest all in 1 st group only. i mean ,is icai followin some trend or what.

what can be its next move is to be paid more attention than studies i suppose.

hi ela, der z no trend..we cant predict wat z gng to happen..

(Guest)

ofcourse their is a trend and system

but these thing are core and private and are not to be told to students and public...

its internal and nature and i dont think that we should waste our time thinking all this

i dnt think ders z a predecided trend..i thnk it all depends upon d particular reslt

vishant (student) (44 Points)
Replied 04 September 2009

Originally posted by :Preeti
" i think they make fun of students.. they bl**dy dont even respect students hard wotk... i think the procedure should be crystal clear.. m thinking to sue them... last attempt ma total was 298 and this time it is295... they do slashing everyone knows abt it.. but no one raising voice against them.. they are playing with future of students.. look at them idiots they starting cpt ten times in a year .. n look at the results.. one side encouraging whole commerce society to come towards ca n at next step make them fall so badly...
its a waste profession.. in practise also.. the one who does the maximum manuplation is done by ca himself..
"

Hey Miss. Preeti i m also agree wid u......i thnk sme of d exam checkers even jst chk exams 4 Earning Purpose Due 2 non Succesfulness of there CA Practice...........dey used 2 get foolish & Stupid Activities wid students Life.....Infact Even Acc 2 Indian Culture Nobdy Can go 2 Hell Widout Facing  D result of His sch type of blunders In Life(especialy by Playing Wid Students Life)......

PLZZ ICAI MEMBERS TkC of Students Life"s nd go through EXam sheets of each nd every student carefully........Alredy u hv Made a CA course A GAme by Replacing PE-1 wid CPT........

Pratik More (CA FINAL CS ICWAI AMFI IRDA CGM M.COM ALL NCFM CRTFCT CPM CPA.)   (604 Points)

just think abt that stage when u r being hired by the icai to check d answer scriptts, at that time what will b ur replu, just tell me. nahi padoge ge to bhai fail hoge, kisi ko dosh dene se koi fayada nahi he, yeh india he guru, sab chalta he...............

Pratik More (CA FINAL CS ICWAI AMFI IRDA CGM M.COM ALL NCFM CRTFCT CPM CPA.)   (604 Points)

just think abt that stage when u r being hired by the icai to check d answer scriptts, at that time what will b ur replu, just tell me. nahi padoge ge to bhai fail hoge, kisi ko dosh dene se koi fayada nahi he, yeh india he guru, sab chalta he...............

u shld nt blame others..just work hard..

vishant (student) (44 Points)
Replied 05 September 2009

Originally posted by :PRATIK MORE.
" just think abt that stage when u r being hired by the icai to check d answer scripttts, at that time what will b ur replu, just tell me. nahi padoge ge to bhai fail hoge, kisi ko dosh dene se koi fayada nahi he, yeh india he guru, sab chalta he............... "

bhai yar listen 2 me dnt thnk abt dis ques. in deep. ki wat vl b our rep wen  v  vl b hired by icai.

jst thnk abt d time wen u vl b 101% sure abt ur ny exam 2 secure min. 60 mrks nd aftr result u find 30 mrks in ur dat subject.......bcz kuch atemptation to hamaari ya tumhari aisi bhi hti h jisme tumhe pta h ki out of 4 u vl 3 mrks min., to aise mrks count krne k baad i ws expectng min. of 55 mrks nd i got 30 mrks. ?????????????

nw tel me hw is it possible?????? is it not a game???? How Dare dey r 2 Paly in dis manner wid us??? i knw dis is mah bad luk,......par kya tum btao ye theek h itne bade prrofesion ki taraf se?

Priti (Ca student) (51 Points)
Replied 08 September 2009

I think no

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: