CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 101

+ View Full Profile

About me


i started my carrer whem i was in 10std  in the year 1983 doing all odd and even job,as of now i feel i have gain some bit of experience now,and do welwiher  i am started my conultant firm,giving my expertise and mean time l able to learn a lot from others. my expertise is in excise/vat/,but able to manage with other subjects.

i have registered tis site  recently and to my surprise i feel there is lot to  learn,iam keeping my self updating  from this site reguarly.

thank you

thank you


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    as mentioned below i may be able to answer the question for the relevant subject

    My area of expertise,audit,custom & excise,account .etc

    My experience in the area (years):
    20 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • APARNA JOSHI says : Applicability of TDS(VAT) under Work Contracts
    Dear Sir, We have vendors providing AMC services for refregerators. They all are confused on once they charge service tax as per valuation rules for work contract, should they also charge VAT? If yes, then at what rates? Will we as service receipients will have to deduct TDS (VAT) on such contracts?

  • vinod says : hello
    u can contact local labour office for getting shop & establishment licence,u have to apply for service tax as u business is of courier and cntractor i don't no about finance what typr of finance u are deling into and about property and investment part so start with shopr * establishment then apply for service tax etc beteer go personally rather than going thru web as practically the problem will be different

  • Kanishk Saxena says : re inqu.
    Sir, As U said to me for describe the type of Business, i.e. Finance, Property, DHL, Contractors & Investments. So Plz. Send me the detail that where first I have to go for Shop & Establishment Registration & how it will be completed ? Is it mandatory for said business or not ? Is there any web site available for the same reg. in Faridabad ( Haryana ). Have I to go personally at the appropriate Office for Reg. or Fill up the Form for the same ? Thanks Regards.

  • vinod says : hello
    u are write there is no need to register with service tax as the turnover is less the 9 lacs but about the shop and establishment you have to go to your local corporation/muncial office and they will guide u.

  • Kanishk Saxena says : re quest.
    Sir, As U send me the answ. of my registr. query, U said that person is liable to register with Shop Establishment act, but how and where ? And on second hand U said to register with service tax , but this registr. is applicable on Rs. 900000.00, turnover as per S.Tax Act, then why he is liable to register just in starting on business. Plz. send me as-soon-as possible, answer.

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

Queries Replied : 26614

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

GST Live Class