16 September 2019 at 19:52

Regarding purchase and sale of scraps.

Mods kindly delete this. Thanks

Answer now

16 September 2019 at 19:20

Turnover omission inn filing GST returns

While filing the monthly GST returns for 2018-19, there is an omission of turnover of Rs. 20,00,000/- . How to bring this omitted supply into the GST returns ? Can the experts enlighten me in this regard?

Answer now

16 September 2019 at 18:41

Gst on sale of flats

Under Construction Property,Affordable Housing , No O.C.Recd., Agreement done in June-18 of Rs 25.Lakhs , Part payment till March-19 Recd.Rs.20 lakhs and Gst @12% Recd.on Rs.20 lakhs .My Quety is on balance Payment of Rs.5 Lakhs which is due in Sept-19 which Rate should apply 12% ( old ) or 1% new. as from April-19 onwards we are going in new Const.Scheme.

Answer now

16 September 2019 at 15:08

PLACE OF SUPPLY

COMPANY A SEND GOODS TO GUJRAT IN SKD CONDITION. AND CONTRACT WITH OTHER PARTY B OF GUJRAT TO ASSEMBLE THE GOODS AND DELIVER TO RECEIPENT C OF GUJARAT . WHAT WILL BE THE PLACE OF SUPPLY IN CASE OF B .IF HE RAISE INVOICE TO A. WHETHER HE WILL CHARGE IGST OR SGST,CGST . ?
AS PER GST LAW THE PLACE OF SUPPLY WILL BE THE PLACE WHERE GOODS ASSEMBLED?

PLEASE REPLY.

Answer now

16 September 2019 at 14:46

Slab

Sir

What is the actual slab of current year [19-20 ] for taking R C either 20 Lakhs or 40 lakhs ?

S M basha

Answer now

I request expert opinion for the following :

We are aware that the time limit for taking GST Input Tax credit before September of the following Financial year or before submitting annual GST return which ever is earlier.

Our question is whether any time limit is prescribed for utilization ITC Credit or it can be carry forwarded in n number of years.

Answer now

14 September 2019 at 12:00

New GST Return

We are registered Transporter (GTA). We transport mainly Cement. We carry Cement from Manufacture Factory to Manufacture Dealer. We make Transport Invoice without GST. The Manufacture paid GST in our behalf on RCM Basis Now Question Is : 1. In which column we put the figure of Total Transport Invoice making by us (Month wise) in New Return Prototype offline tools ? At present we put the sell figure in month wise (Total) in column No 3.1.C of GSTR3B. And In column No 4A,4B,4C,6B,6C- B2B INVOICE of GSTR1

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/new-gst-return-2759649.asp

Answer now

13 September 2019 at 15:31

Regarding Issues in GSTR 9

we paid less taxes in july 2017 but we correctly entered the sales value in GSTR-1 for the same month. We are requested to pay the taxes(Rs74800) pertaining to may 2019 through DRC-03 .for filing Annual Return.
we have ITC -Rs 247500 today..While filing DRO-03 ,auto set off of ITC is only available,whether it is advisable to set off ITC?
Is ITC pertaining to current month(August 2019) eligible for settling output tax liability for the FY 2017-18?.
For settling output tax liability interest rate is 18% pa or not?

Answer now

13 September 2019 at 13:52

ANNUAL RETURN / SHORT TAX PAID

Dear Sir / Madam,
in the Financial year 2017-18, one of my client has paid short of rs 50,000 CGST & 50,000 SGST , now he is ready to pay via DRC -03, he does not pay via cash ledge , because he does nt sufficient funds , how ever he has amount in credit ledger of rs 3,00,000,
i am able to pay via input credit ..please confirm how to proceed

drc-03 i am selecting annual return option,
please confirm if i select option as DRC-03 --->U/S 74(5), If i select u/s 74(5) , is it possible to claim ITC for set off

Answer now

12 September 2019 at 20:23

Invoice

One Client wants billing at foreign address but delivery of goods in india.
How we have to raise invoice in this case...?

Answer now

×