Can a private company accept deposits/ loans from its employees repayable on demand at an interest rate of 12%? If so, what compliance are to be made by the private company. The borrowings will be within the permissible limits.(10% of Equity & free reserve)

Request an early response pl

Answer now

17 October 2017 at 13:17

Appointment of auditor

my query is there is a Pvt. ltd. company which was incorporated on 7th july 2015 & has not appointed auditor yet. to the best extend of my knowledge directors have to appoint auditor within 1 month from incorporation of company (i.e. 7th aug 15) and if they don't appoint then shareholders within 90 days in AGM i.e. upto 7th nov 15 can appoint auditor. but till date same period is also laps.

Answer now

For what period can a Pvt. Ltd. company hold share application money as per Companies Act 2013 and deposits received in 2016-17.

Answer now

Dear Sir, Please clarify wheather SS 1 is applicable in CA exams. There is confusion as some authors are giving answers as per SS1 & some wont. Pracitce Manual issued by ICAI is also not giving answer as per SS1 Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
13 October 2017 at 17:39

Mca filings

what is the NIC Code for Trading of Point of Sale Machines

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear professional colleagues,

I would be grateful if anyone can share the draft board resolution for taking note of nomination of shares in form SH 13.

Answer now

13 October 2017 at 13:37

disqualification of directors

In case a director is disqualified due to non compliance then what status he enjoy at that time, can he sign resolution ??

Answer now

Anonymous

A Pvt. Ltd. company strike off by ROC us Sec 248. what will be process for distribution of its assets and transfer the right of properties from company name to share holders name.

Answer now

13 October 2017 at 11:23

Redemption of preference shares

Dear Sir/ Madam,

A private limited company has issued 700000 non cumulative redeemable preference shares of Rs. 100/- each at a premium of Rs. 400/- in 2012.
My queries:
1. The redemption period was not mentioned. Whether the redemption can be made in part, i.e. redemption not of entire 700000 shares but only 200000 shares?
2. As it was issued on premium, can we redeem it at par, i.e. at Rs. 100?

Answer now

12 October 2017 at 10:39

conversion

anybody have process for conversion of partnership firm into Pvt company? mail on csswatij16@gmail.com

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x