Dear Sir/Madam, Can any body mail me Interest Calculator under Section 234A, 234B & 234C in Excel
FOR THE AY 2019-20
My email id: mukundankasturi@gmail.com

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:28

Clarification on section 44ae

Pl. Clarify Applicability Of Sec 44AE In View Of Amendment Made By Finance Act 2018 For Current F.Y. 18-19 I.E. A.Y. 2019-20.The Amended Section Uses The Words "Gross Vehicle Weight Or Unladen Weight As The Case May Be @ Rs. 1000/- Per Ton. Now, The R/C Of A Heavy Goods Vehicle(HGV) Mentions Both The Weights I.E. Gross Vehicle Weight 25 Tons And Unladen Weight 10.625 Tons Presumptive Income Till March 18 Was Rs. 7,500/-P.M. Hence If Unladen Weight Is Taken It Will Be Rs. 10625/-Per Truck P.M. But If Gross Vehicle Weight Is Taken It Will Be Rs. 25000/- Per Truck P.M. You Are Requested To Clarify Why Both The Weights Have Simaltaneously Been Mentioned In The Section, Which Weight Has To Be Considered For Computing Income U/S 44AE And Why The Word As The Case May Be Has Been Mentioned Therein. As Per New ITR Form For A.Y. 2019-20, “TONNAGE CAPACITY” Is Being Asked For The Calculation Of Income U/S 44AE. Kindly Clarify What Should Be The Tonnage Capacity In Above Case Either 10.625 Tons Or 25 Tons Or 14.375 (25 less 10.625) Tons ?

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 11:48

Lic as investment in balance sheet

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have a query regarding LIC Investment.
I prepare my business Balance Sheet and Personal Balance Sheet combined.
Can I Show LIC as a Investment after debiting in Capital account..

Thanks & Regards

Answer now

I AM SANDEEP AND I HAVE REGISTER GST NUMBER IN AUG-2018 ,BUT IN F/Y 2018-19 NO SALE WAS MADE.AND I HAVE FILLED NILL RETURNS AND I HAVE JOIN LIC WORK AS AGENT IN JULY-2018 AND SHOW 26AS 5775 AMOUNT AND MY SALRY INCOME 240000 RS DURING THE YEAR 50000 RS AS RENT INCOME PLZ TELL ME WHICH ITR I FILLED

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 10:27

Taxability on lic matured amount

My father has received LIC maturity amount. The co has deducted TDS@1% u/s 194DA. Is it mandatory to disclose this amount in his ITR? If so, what is the applicable rate of tax on such amount or is there any exemption available on such amount...?

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 10:18

Sec. 80u

Dear Experts,
Can Kidney failure and kidley replacement considered as disability under sec. 80U?

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 09:44

Audit

Our Firm has just started operation for the period 2018-19 and incurred loss .there was no sales for that particular period.I need to know whether audit applicable for that.

Answer now

If one uses ITR1 instead of ITR2 to efile income tax return, will there be any penalty/fine? Kindly note, that there is no difference in tax obligation in both the forms and full tax has been paid.
The fault is only technical in nature as amount of LTCG from redemption of ELSS units
is much below the thresh hold of Rs. 1 Lakh and therefore ont taxable.

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 09:11

Itr3

I want to declare profit u/d 44AD, whether I would be eligible to file ITR 3 For FY 2018-19.
Sir , In ITR 3 of FY 2018-19, there is Column given to declare profit under presumptive income u/s 44AD

Answer now

I'm NRI with STCG in shares, equity MFs and debt MFs. I am using ITR-2 and have following questions.

STCG on shares and equity MFs:
- Should I report it in Section 2 or section 3? Or shares in section 3 and equity MFs in section 2?
- If section 2 then what should I select for "STT is paid under section"?
- If section 3 then should I put equity MFs under STT paid or STT not paid?

STCG on debt MFs:
- Should this be reported in section 5? If not which section.

I would really appreciate explainations with your answers for my understanding purpose.

Thank you!

Answer now

×
CA Coaching
Get Income Tax App    |    x