26 September 2017 at 21:47

Salary

The Animals for example dogs, horses Which Are Giving Services To The Police Departments, Army get salary for it...whether this salary is taxable ?? If Yes How it is Possible to File a return..?? Does it attract clubbing provisions...??...If it is not taxable then what is the reason for this...??

Answer now

Anonymous
26 September 2017 at 21:14

Trust income txabililt

My Client is a Section 8 Company. Not having 12A registration. My query is regarding filing of Income tax return, which ITR Form is applicable to this company. Can i file return as normal business return, or I have to File ITR 7 only.
Thanking you in Advance

Answer now

26 September 2017 at 20:51

ITR form

which ITR form for loss company in ITR filing?

Answer now

26 September 2017 at 20:44

International taxation

I want to ask Query related to both direct tax and Gst. I have a client who is doing third country trade of zinc, metal and lead.
Third country trade means purchasing goods from outside country and directly sell the goods from that outside country to another country.
I want to know direct tax and gst impact on this transaction

Answer now

sir , I want to ask you that can the head of the family will claim lic under 80 c of income tax of his wife , children in his itr.. i have some doubt ...I think yes but please clarify...

Answer now

Anonymous
26 September 2017 at 20:08

Loan abpve 20,000/- in cash

Can a person doing vehicle finance business lend above 20,000/- to its customer on basis of hire purchase agreement in cash?
Also many jwellery businessman lend above 20,000/- by taking jwellery from customers in their possession. Is it allowed?

Answer now

26 September 2017 at 18:42

Finished goods produced

Sir please guide for calculation of finished goods produced in simplest way other than which is mention in form 3CD for calculation purpose. Thanks

Answer now

Hi, I was working with a company which deducted and deposited TDS in FY 2009-10. I couldn't get form 16. Now the company is closed. I could trace the challan for deposit of TDS by the company. Now, since the TDS is not appearing in my account, department has served notice for payment of tax with interest. I have submitted the copy of challan along with proof that I was employee of thay company. However, the IT department is not responding to these submission and keeping the demand open. Please suggest how to resolve this.

Answer now

I am a salaried employee. I have received notice from ITO for deposit of 20% of tax demand of Rs. 3.36 lac( Tax 1.21 lacs +Interest 2.14 lacs) pending appeal with CIT for matter pertaining to FY 2008-09.
Earlier this limit of deposit was 15% against which I paid lump sum amount of 25000 and prayed for relief which was allowed by ITO orally. Now, the new ITO is insisting to make payment at 20%. Can assessee seek relief from further deposit in the case and if yes, under which circular.

CA Rahul Kumar

Answer now

26 September 2017 at 15:58

U/s 194 ib

If an NGO/Company is paying rent to an individual more than Rs. 50,000 in a month than which section is applicable to them i.e section 194 I or 194 IB. and TDS should be deducted or not on rent paid by NGO .

Answer now

×
Get Income Tax App    |    x