Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

24 March 2020 at 11:41

EXCEPTION REPORT

Can anyone guide me how to prepare an NBFC exception report or share with me the format of the same ?

Does sign in all the pages of a partnership deed necessary or signature and witness in the final page will suffice. ?

17 March 2020 at 04:26

LLP SETTLEMENT SCHEME 2020

IF THE LLP HAS DEFAULTED TO FILE FORM-3 (INITIAL AGREEMENT) WHETHER IT CAN BE CONDONE THE SAME AS PER LLP SETTLEMENT SCHEME OR NOT.

14 March 2020 at 13:04

Company incorporation

please tell me full live procedure company incorporation spice+ and agile pro(stamp duty related also)

11 March 2020 at 16:34

Labour Walfare Fund

We have registered company in Maharashtra n have branch in delhi

We have registered under Maharashtra LWF

my query whether we need to register under delhi LWF or we can pay in Maharashtra LWF for employees working in delhi

10 March 2020 at 08:09

PF

If montly salary of employee is above rs.15000 but due leaves it's fall below rs.15000 then company required to deduct PF n pay?

If yes, company required to deducted pf for all months from then after?

03 March 2020 at 12:22

Contracter of pwd , nagar palika etc

can A contracter thrir itc ??

03 March 2020 at 10:59

Blacklist Stuedent

Hello

5 years back some girl file a wrong complaint against me in police station . I settled the complaint at police station than only. But after reading the chapter of professional misconduct in Audit, I got scared that institute will not pass me in exams. Even I got scared that girl had directly give a fake complaint to institute and institute will not pass me and had blacklisted me
I went to depression and still scared of that incidence

I request , please guide me on this 🙏🙏🙏

02 March 2020 at 16:09

Trust deed

there is tenure mentioned in the trust deed of trust mandal . how to change that point and how.

24 February 2020 at 16:56

Redevelopment of housing society

Dear all, Please share me draft resolution for redevelopment of housing society which needs to pass by society in their general meeting.

Thank You