CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Dear all A pvt ltd company is having a lot of unsecured loans & Now it wants to convert it to convertible debentures What is the procedure to convert unsecured loan into convertible debentures. Unsecured loan is from the Directors of the Company & the converted debentures are to be issued to directors of the company.Also provide me a draft resolution.

WITH BEST REGARDS
VISHALSWAIKA

I AM TRADING IN EQUITY SHARE FOR FY 19-20. I AM NOT TRADING FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.
IN THIS YEAR I AM PURCHEASE @RS.6724913/- SHARES & SALES @RS.6580129/- TOTAL LOSS IS @RS.144784/- & MY PROFESSIONAL INCOME IS 584000/-
1-CAN I SET OFF SHARE LOSS IN MY PROFESSIONAL INCOME - BECAUSE I AM TRADING ONLY
2- IF SHARE TRADING IS BUSINESS THAT TIME TAX AUDIT IS APPLICABLE BECAUSE TRADING PROFIT IS BELOW 8&

18 March 2020 at 10:52

Processing Time for SH-7 Form

What is normal processing time for SH-7 form?? We filed the form on 2nd March. It's been 15 days now and still it's under processing

16 March 2020 at 18:56

Capital gain

If I have purchased shares of a company over a period , when I sell part of them ,hope I can consider old or new lot for working out gain or loss

Or FIFO etc is applicable

14 March 2020 at 11:49

LONG TERM CAPITAL GAIN - GIFT

Respected all Experts,

This is Jay Ranpura - Inter C.A Ma'am,

Mr. A having a Gold Business from 1985 and in 2017 he give gift of his some gold stock (500 gms) to his son Mr. B cost value Rs. 545(1 gram) (stock as on 2001-02) now his son want to sales this stock @ Rs. 4006/- (Consideration value)(Index Cost: 289).

Issue under consideration : - Can Mr. B get benefit of Indexation under this transaction with previous owner cost & index value (Means Value : Rs. 545 & Index Cost: 100)?

Hi

I want to issue 50 percent of paid up capital to one director. Such issuance shall be treated as remuneration to director. Director do not want to bear any tax liability too. Please guide, what kind of shares we can issue???

18 February 2020 at 12:36

Allotment money unclaimed by subscribers l

What will be the treatment for Allotment money unclaimed by subscribers lying with a Bank For more than 15years. Can the bank write-back such entries to it's HO? Company is defunct.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

06 February 2020 at 22:45

Conversion of physical shares

My father invested in shares in 90's. He has some share certificates available with him but has lost majority of share certificates. Also he has no other record of which shares he invested in. Is there any way to find out all the shares my father invested in and how to dematetialise those shares?

06 February 2020 at 17:31

Short term capital gain tax on shares

I would like to know more about Short term capital gain tax on shares. Can we claim refunds on such deductions if our taxable income is within the limits.

Dear sir,
My father has shares of HDFC bank in physical form. The Dramatic Services issued him shares cerificate and sent them by speed post which neither reach us and, according to them, not returned to them. When he emailed them about it they are asking him to apply for duplicate share certificate. Since, as it appears it was lost in transit, the onus of losing falls on the issuing authority.
My father is 82 years old and is suffering from cancer and he needs to dematerialize these shares in order to sell them.
Can you please advise me how to follow this case? Shall we ask Dramatics Services to lodge complaint of lost as it is not my father's fault to lose them as he never possessed them physically.
Thank you in anticipation.
Sanjay