Tips for dealing with Practical Subject Revision
1. First of all before revising any subject make separate register for each subject.
2. Now leave 3 to 4 pages for each chapter of the subject that you want to revise.
3. After that before revising any chapter took you coaching register and read all concepts and notes (except practical question) that you have made for that chapter.
4. Don’t revise any chapter topic wise. It mean taking reading of any topic and after that doing question of that particular topic.
5. Now when you took reading of all the concepts revise and do at least your class work question.
6. During revision or doing class work home work you will come to know additional point or explanation which you do not previously possesses.
7. Now it’s the time to note down those point on the pages that you have left for the each chapter.
8. The question which you have attempted and can not solved in the first time also note down that question on the pages that you have left for each chapter.
9. Revise all the chapters by above procedure.
10. At last you will see that a register of some important question and notes is prepared for each chapter.
11. Now the question is that what is the use of this register? Then I have the answer
12. The first use is that while making another revision by following the above steps, now there is no need to revise all the class work question , revise only the question noted down by you.
13. The second use is that about 1 or 2 hours before exam took the register and learn all the important points that have been noted down by you in the register. After all of that you will see that your subject is completely prepared (in my opinion) and you will also find yourself to be completed for that subject before exam in timely manner.
ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF THE STUDENT.