Dear Students and members,
CA exams both Final and IPCC results was declared . Congratulation for those who have cleared their exams and best of luck for those who failed in the exam. I am giving some rescue plan for those who have failed in their exam.
Those who have failed must require some corrections on their part. Our mind has counter defence mechanism, provided if you have Confidence.
For clearing your exam in May, first you think about how to utilize your time more effectively. CA is simply an achievable task. But why you cant achieve it? Only one answer towards is that your improper plan and improper execution of the plan. I am not blaming you.
But if you want to become a successful Person in your life, you have to suffer a lot of pain. No pain No gain basis. Even if you are under performed in any of your CA exam, you have a chance provided if you execute as mentioned below.
Bring all the possible effort to accomplish the goal. Do it Do or Die basis
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently (Henry ford quote)
How you will start wisely your preparation towards exam? First never compromise over the conceptual parts while you learn. Be perfect, so that you can achieve excellence.
Having failed in spite of your best effort, simply say miserable, but it is life, some time you have to suffer such negative state of mind for your better future. So start right now.
Think that you have to do your level best , sacrifice your mind and body towards studies only. You see the coming exam and result will be yours. It is the confidence and your great effort that even ICAI cannot deny your success. But you have to do following corrections in your part.
1.Analyze where you had committed wrong?
2. Make a good time table to cover effectively your syllabus. Make a provision for revision part, Mock test. Try to find more time with studies and all the possible hard work for May exam.
3. Adopt Reading, Understanding, memories and document technique for all the theory questions along with frequent revisions.
3. Adopt a good presentation mechanism for exam. Point to point presentation is better. Give a title which indicate what is the inside the matter. Try to write your own way. Try to add values ( extra relevant point which is not in the book).
4. Keep away negative thoughts , surfing the net. If you failed please remember that you are under utilizing the power of your brain. Utilize to the level best.
5.Try to find a small group for combined studies, such method is very good as far as revising the problem parts.
6. Systematically do your daily study routine, never compromise over your daily study routine.
All the best
CA VIVEK M
Feed back to