Supplies from Registered Person:
1. The supplier will show supplies of goods or services which attract reverse charge in table 4B of GSTR-1.
2. Such details will be auto populated in table 4 of Part A of GSTR-2A of the recipient of goods or services.
3. Recipient of goods or services will have following option after auto-population in GSTR-2A
c. Modify (if information provided by supplier is incorrect), or
d. Keep the transaction pending for action (if goods or services have not been received)
4. If recipient accepts or modifies then such details of supplies will be taken to table 4A of GSTR -2 .
Supplies from Un-Registered Person: In such recipient himself will prepare invoice as per the invoicing provisions and rules which will be reflected in table 4B of GSTR-2 by the recipient.
Import of Services:
- In case of import of services recipient himself will prepare invoice as per the invoicing provisions and rules which will be reflected in table 4C of GSTR-2 by the recipient.
- In this table GSTIN will be of the recipient himself.
Payment of tax under Reverse Charge and credit availability: The provisions relating to payment of tax under reverse charge and credit availability of same is as follows :
Payment of taxes:
The 'output tax' has been defined in section 2(82) of the CGST Act as follows:
(82) 'output tax' in relation to a taxable person, means the tax chargeable under this Act on taxable supply of goods or services or both made by him or by his agent but excludes tax payable by him on reverse charge basis;
It is evident from the above, it does not include tax payable by him on reverse charge basis. Accordingly, credit balance cannot be utilized for payment of tax under reverse charge.
Credit availability of taxes paid under reverse charge:
The input tax credit of tax paid under reverse charge will be available in the same month. For example : if registered person pay RCM liability for the month of July 2017 then in such case credit of such tax paid will be available in July 2017 itself.
To see the video for above explanation please see the video