Requirements for Company Incorporation
For Filing Name Availability (Form INC 1)
a. Number of Promoters. Provide DIN, PAN Xerox of both sides, and Address proof Xerox of all promoters.
b. Email ID, Phone number (landline if available, mobile number) of applicant promoter.
c. Provide Object of the company in brief through mail.
d. Whether promoters have sole proprietary business or Partnership business with the same proposed company name?
e. Whether proposed name includes name of promoter’s relative?
f. Can provide maximum of 6 proposed names in order of preference with significance of such names.
RD-1:( For obtaining license under sec 8 of the Companies Act)
INC-14-Declaration from Professional on stamp paper and notary
INC-15 Declaration from Professional on stamp paper and notary
Estimated Annual Income (for next three years) stating the source of income and objectives of expenditure.
Brief Profile of Promoters.
For Filing Incorporation Forms
Form INC 7
a. Proposed Capital of the company.
b. Provide any of following as proof of identity with self attestation
- Voter Identity Card
- Passport copy
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card.
c. Provide any of following as proof of residence with self attestation
- Bank statement of previous 3 months.
- Electricity bill of previous month
- Telephone bill of previous month
- Mobile bill of previous month
d. Provide 2 Passport photos of promoters of the company.
- Sign on INC 9, INC 10
- Confirmation on main objects in MOA.
- Filled and signed subscription sheet from promoters.
Form DIR 12
- Number of persons to be directors in the company.
- Name of person if any of the directors want to be a managing director.
- PAN and Address proof(Passport/) Xerox of all proposed directors with self attestation. The signature on all incorporation documents should same as in their PAN card.
- Phone numbers, mail IDs, occupation of all proposed directors.
- DINs of all proposed directors.
- Sign on affidavits and DIR 2 prepared.
Form INC 22
- Address of Registered Office to be.
- Whether such place is owned by director or taken on lease?
If owned by director:- Provide electricity bill of previous month and NOC from director.
If taken on lease:- Provide electricity bill of previous month, NOC from owner and copy of rental deed.
(*Note: the name of owner in rental deed, electricity bill should be the same)
Tags :Corporate Law