I am writing this article to give my support and suggestions to those students attending professional exams like CA,ICWA (CMA) ,CS but not getting clear.
It took me more than four years to complete my CMA final.
Basically, I was an average student in academics but in extracurricular activities as in politics, sports, current affairs, fashion, modeling (which had been one of my favorite and have done very well) and many more, I had very good knowledge & practical approach than most of the people that I knew.
Guys, when you register to such an extraordinary courses, it's rare that you cleared it in 2 or 3 attempts. So, please don't get depressed and make habit of listening such stuffs from friends and relatives like
“Are kabse attempts pe attempts diye jaraha hai, kab pass hoga” Or
“Engineering kiya hota to abtak settle ho gaya hota”.
“Are beta kab pass hoga? Kab shadi karega?
It may happen when your parents scold you as they need to face embarrassment in society and you get more depressed and frustrated.
So I want to give you some valuable suggestions regarding such situations and professional exams like CA/CMA/CS
1) I would suggest joining such exams only if you love this field and are ready to study for consistent period otherwise you will leave it partially completed wasting your time and energy.
2) Join good and reputed tuitions this is really really important at least for subjects like financial reporting, costing, international Finance, subjects related to foreign exchange.
3 ) CCI Online Coaching I would suggest if it is not possible for you to join tuitions in person. I had joined Mr. Raj Agrawal & Mr.Rahul Malkan sir's online classes & that really helped me to clear my exam.
4) Friends Books & Modules are really big , so you should know what not to study & read.
5) Smart work is more important than hard work, after solving problem or reading theory
Ask yourself whether you understand the concept.
6) Always discuss with your friends, how you should study. But there are some own tricks those feel suitable for your studies. Try to identify those and listen to your heart.
7) Don't hesitate to take suggestions from your friends those who have clear their exam.
8) Most and majorly important, Never compare yourself with others.
19) To keep your mind cool, positive do pranayam or learn sudarshan kriya (This is really incredible) this will keep your mind focused.
11) When you feel frustrated, low watch Sandeep Maheshwari's motivating video on You Tube that's really amazing.
12) I would suggest that you should have plan 'B' regarding your carrier if you do not clear in 3 to 4 attempts, I have done my full time MBA course in parallel.
13) Last but not the least have faith in god.
I hope these suggestions will help you to improve your performance in exam.
Don't run, don't stop, just walk.