Hello everyone CA Ravi Taori here, as a professor its very important that to understand source of each and every question which was asked in exams. So we analyze it with lot of efforts and go to very base of each and every question, we take good time in analysing it. We can tell exactly how many times particular question was repeated in ICAI publications, what was page number of study material from where new questions were asked.
Nov 19 CA Final Audit exam paper was a cakewalk by all means; it was much much simpler than May 19 exams. Below are the highlights of the paper.
- 47 marks out of 84 (56%) marks in descriptive questions were from recent MTPs & RTPs (4 attempts)
- 39 marks out of 84 (46%) marks in descriptive questions were from OLD course practice manual
- 14 marks out of 84 (17%) marks in descriptive questions were from recent Past Papers (4 attempts)
- 14 marks out of 84 (17%) i.e is only 3 questions marks in descriptive questions were outside PM, Recent RTPs / MTPs / Past Papers out of these 1 was super easy, Question of Risk Assessment was from page 3.12 and Question of Tax Audit was from page 12.26 of module. So 70 marks i.e whooping 83% from PM + Recent ICAI publications.
- 37 marks out of 84 (44%) marks in descriptive questions were from chapters other than SAs / Professional Ethics / Company Audit & CARO
- 14 marks out of 84 (17%) marks in descriptive questions were from Company Audit
- 10 marks out of 84 (12%) marks in descriptive questions were from Professional Ethics
- 84 marks out of 84 (100%) were from our Question Bank PARAM &Regular Notes
- Not a single question can be termed as difficult 50% paper was easy and 50% of medium level
- 24 marks out of 85 (28%) were from 2019 MTPs & RTPs
So overall conclusion, ICAI said lets give good pitch for scoring marks. Students following our strategy would have cracked exams extremely well. We focused on understanding and memory techniques and our question bank covered all questions from PM / RTPs / MTPs / Past Papers of 7 attempts, each and every question had a shortcut. Follow us on social media handles to know more about audit and how to crack it. All the best for upcoming exams.