Spice + is a web based form, login into Spice+ dashboard at www.mca.gov.in
Users have two choices- Apply for name reservation first in Part A and then apply for other services in Part B or apply for all services of Part A & Part B together
Users have to apply for both the parts through the same User-ID
Users can save, modify all the information on the dashboard itself even after affixing DSC.
Check Form and Pre-Scrutiny will happen on webform itself.
After providing all relevant information and attachments , convert the same into PDF for affixing DSC
- The approved name and related incorporation details as submitted in Part A would be automatically Pre-filled in all linked forms
- Declaration by all Subscribers and first Directors in INC-9 shall be auto-generated in pdf format and would have to be submitted only in Electronic form in all cases, except where:
-Total number of subscribers and/or directors is greater than 20 and/or
- Any such subscribers and/or directors has neither DIN nor PAN.
- A simple declaration by first subscribers and directors in INC-9 will do and no Affidavit is required.
- The RUN web service will henceforth be available only for the change of name of existing companies.
Detailed FAQs on Spice + and Linked forms are available on MCA website for users -
Link for the same is: http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/SPICePlusFAQs.html
Are you worried about Compulsory EPFO & ESIC registration under SPICE+?
Please Note, registration for EPFO and ESIC shall be mandatory for all new companies incorporated w.e.f 15 February 2020 and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
But, MCA through its “news & important updates' clarified that Companies who obtain PF & ESI numbers through Spice need not file returns until they cross the threshold limit under respective act.
The above can be viewed on MCA site & the screenshot for the same is as under-
Tags corporate law