July 29, 2020
All listed entities
All Recognized Stock Exchanges
Madam / Sir,
Sub: Extension of time for submission of financial results for the quarter/half year/ financial year ended 30th June 2020
1. SEBI, vide circular No. SEBI/HO/CFD/CMD1/CIR/P/2020/106 dated June 24, 2020, had extended the timeline for submission of financial results by listed entities for the quarter/halfyear / financial year ended 31st March 2020 to July 31, 2020 due to the impact of the CoVID19 pandemic.
2. Regulation 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (‘LODR Regulations’) requires a listed entity to submit its quarterly/half year/annual financial results within forty-five days or sixty days, as applicable, from the end of each quarter/half year/financial year. Accordingly, listed entities are required to submit the financial results for the quarter/half year ended June 30, 2020, on or before August 14, 2020.
3. SEBI has received representations requesting extension of time for submission of financial results for the quarter/half year ended June 30, 2020, due to the shortened time gap between the extended deadline for submission of financial results for the period ended March 31, 2020 (31st July) and the quarter/half year ended June 30, 2020 (14th August).
4. After consideration, it has been decided to extend the timeline for submission of financial results under Regulation 33 of the LODR Regulations, for the quarter/half year/financial year ended 30th June 2020, to September 15, 2020.
5. This Circular shall come into force with immediate effect. Stock Exchanges are advised to bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of all listed entities and also disseminate on their websites.
6. The Circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with Regulation 101 of the LODR Regulations.
7. This Circular is available at www.sebi.gov.in under the link "Legal----Circulars"
Corporation Finance Department
Compliance and Monitoring Division-1