Easy Office

WHY DID U CHOOSE CA?

Page no : 3

saran (CA) (57 Points)
Replied 25 May 2012

Hari, i have had similar thoughts while doing my CA; and they still haunt me when I have completed. In truth, i somewhat would agree that we dont get to invent anything special, but i have somewhere realised that an accountant's job is like this only....besides the competition these days in science as well as commerce field is really pushing us to consolidate our careers in someways or the other.

Best course of action is to go with the flow.....rest i welcome your opinion.

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 25 May 2012

Dear Friends,

I tot of  doing something different after 10th. So i chose commerce and got into CA despite lot of objections.....today i know the value of my decision.......i hv understood CA demands lot of dedication and hardwork.......if u r not able to get through, motivate yourself and start afresh........

BELIEVE YOU WILL SUCCEED AND YOU WILL........

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN!!! IF YOU THINK YOU CANT, STILL YOU ARE CORRECT!!!

AWAKE!! ARISE!!! AND STOP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED.!!!!!!!!!!!.................

(Guest)

well.....my sis was getting married to a CA.....I had jus completed my 12th Std.....so I was suggested dat I join CA...bahut scope hai....

(Guest)

yeah saraN im going with the flow.. i cleared ipcc picked up articles at PKF Sridhar & Santhanam one of the biggest firms in india and am into forensics audit fr quite a long tym nw..but still havent been able to discover that one thing that i wud always luv to hav in any work..well lets c ..i ll try to keep exploring the reason as to why i joined CA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro